•Chapter 2•

Rajput Interprises
----------

Armaan POV

I was going toward the conference room when I see some employee sitting and talking freely and not caring about the work, which is making me hella angry as from the morning no one is doing their work perfectly. I was going to teach them some lesson when I stopped and remember I'm getting late for the meeting. I note it to teach them some lesson after the meeting and move toward the room where I see Mr Sharma sitting and talking about something to his team with whom he came.

Bhairav cleared his throat to let them know that I have come which they did, Mr Sharma stand up and started to move toward me and forward his hand for handshake while keeping his head high, which made the shock and I can hear some gasp around, Bhairav was the first one to come out of the shock and was about to take out his gun when I stopped him and shakehand with which made others more shock, don't know why but I it cause maybe he is the first man except my family to keep his head high, I like his courage.

Author POV

Armaan shake his hand with Ranveer while keeping his normal cold look while Ranveer was giving him his normal neutral look.

"Nice to meet you Hukum sa" Ranveer said while breaking the handshake to which Armaan as usual nodded. "Should we start the meeting" Ranveer said while trying to stay know

Keyboard: trying

Armaan nodded and move toward his grant seat and settle down and said to start the meeting. Ranveer start the meeting while giving the important highlight about there project like profits and losses. Armaan liked how Ranveer was giving the presentation with so much confidence and with shuttering because usually when people are giving presentation they start to shutter cause his cold face.

But Ranveer was giving the presentation perfectly and after sometime the meeting got over and Armaan stand up while seeing him standing up everyone also stand up then Armaan said "The deal is approved" to which Ranveer and his team were smiling brightly then suddenly Armaan said "Mr Sharma, I like your confidence." Ranveer was about to say something when the conference room brust open and their comes Ranvijay Singh Rajput, seeing him everyone bowed their head in respect as everyone know how much he did for whole Rajasthan.

Ranvijay said everyone that's ok and said while looking at his grandson "I'm really disappointed with you about something." To which Armaan frowned but didn't say anything as he will talk to him about that later and will say sorry

Ranvijay turned towards Ranveer and said "He is the new partner in our technological field" to which Armaan nodded and then he and Ranveer introduced themselves and talked about the business then suddenly Ranvijay said "Beta how members are there in your family"

"Actually Uncle in my family I have my father Abhay Sharma, my mother Rakhi Sharma my wife Radhika Sharma and my sister Aadhya Sharma " Ranveer said, then Ranvijay said "Ohh, actually I was thinking why don't you come for tonight anniversary party, what do you think Armaan, I did right na" Armaan who was lost in his thought after hearing the name Aadhya came out of his thought and said " Yes Dada sa you are right we should invite them" " Ok then it's final you are coming for tonight party and you can't deny it young boy " Ranvijay said to which Ranveer gave a playful reply "Who will have the courage to deny the Hukum sa" hearing it Ranvijay couldn't help but laugh and leave for Rajput Mansion with Armaan, not before telling Ranveer once again to come with his family and Ranveer also left for Sharma house to tell his family about the successful deal and tonight party.

Sharma House

Ranveer have reached Sharma house for about 10 minutes ago and told everyone about today and the party and everyone is happy specially Ranveer mother Rakhi Sharma.

"Radhika beta I was saying that why don't you and Aadhya go for for shopping and buy new clothes for tonight." Rakhi said to her daughter in law Radhika Sharma

"As we say mummy ji and I will buy a saree for you too" Radhika said while arranging the dishes in the dinning table for lunch"No no don't, I already have alot of new dresses in my wardrobe which have never wore so I'm thinking of wearing one of them" Rakhi said to Radhika who is nodding and said "Ok then I will go and tell Aadhya to get so ready so we can go early and come early" Radhika said to her mother in law and started to move toward her sister in law room

Radhika open the room door, but no one was there so she walk towards the balcony as she know her sister in law must be there reading some books.

And as expected when she reached the balcony she saw her sister in law sitting and reading a book

"Aadhya, you are here and I'm finding you everywhere." Radhika asked Aadhya who frowned and asked "What happened bhabhi something serious " to which Radhika replied "Something serious, it is really serious and come on get ready fast we need to go for shopping." "Shopping, why you need to buy something" Aadhya ask clueless about everything "Not only me but we need to buy some clothes for you cause we have to attend the grand anniversary of Hukum sa and Hukum rani sa 70th marriage anniversary, so Stop talking and go get ready" Radhika said while being done with her sister in law question session "Why do we need to buy something, I already have many clothes, if you need to buy something then say" Aadhya said to which Radhika replied while being irritate "Can't you listen to me for once I said go and get ready we need to buy some clothes and that's final"

"Ok Ok calm down , I am going to get ready" Aadhya said and started to move toward her room to get a dress and got ready and move downstairs, after dinner they leave for shopping.

Aadhya dress

They return after about one hour and slept for sometime so that they don't feel sleepy at night.
______________________________________

Armaan got to know Aadhya...🙈💗

How will they react to see each other for first time...😉❤️✨

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all💫❣️