Chapter 6

Author POV
------

Rajput Mansion

Everyone is silently sitting in the dinner table waiting for Armaan to know what his decision is, everyone eyes are toward the stairs waiting for and finally he came.

He came and settled down on his king chair and the servents started to serve while was looking at Armaan nervously.

He was eating his breakfast but he have noticed how everyone is looking at him nervously. He sighed and stopped eating and look up.

Then suddenly Ranvijay said while clearing his throat "So what is your decision, you want to meet her or not"
Armaan glanced toward his father and mother and saw they were looking toward him with hopefully eyes. He cleared his throat and said " My decision is.. that I am... ready, I'm ready to meet her." As Armaan said, everyone who was looking nervous, shouted in happiness, Armaan also had a little smile, looking at his family happiness. Gitanjali come and hugged Armaan and blessed him to have happiness forever and have a long life.

Pulling Armaan out of her embrace, Gitanjali turned toward her daughter in laws and said "What are doing here, go and bring some sweets. My child finally agreed to get married" Both of the daughter in laws nodded and walked to kitchen and bring sweets. Vijay took a piece of sweet and walked to Armaan with a smile and feed him the sweet and said " I'm so happy with your decision" to which Armaan smile and suddenly his siblings come and took him in a tight hug.

Suddenly Arnav said "Finally you agree to get married or else my bhabhi ma would have been singing main kya kru rama muje buddha mil gaya" to which everyone laughed and the whole Rajput Mansion was filled with happiness and laughter.

Armaan was also happy seeing his family but deep down he was thinking about the girl whom he meet in the party, he tried so hard to forget about her but that didn't seems to work cause the more he tries to forget about her the more closer he attract toward her.

Armaan was out of his thoughts when Ranvijay said "After breakfast, I will go and tell them about Armaan and will ask their decision and finalize the date for meeting." Everyone nodded in agreement and sat down on their chair and countinued to have their breakfast.

After breakfast Armaan, Avyansh Anurag and Vijay went to the office and Khushi went to the college and Arnav went to his school.

Ranvijay moved toward his and Gitanjali room with Gitanjali and settled on his bed, took out his phone to call someone.

Sharma House
-------

Aadhya was getting ready after taking a bath so she can go downstairs and have her breakfast. She also have to tell her family about her decision which she have decide.

After getting ready she moved downstairs after taking her phone.
She moved toward dinning table to see her Papa and Bhai sitting on their chair while her Ma and Bhabhi was setting the dishes. Aadhya wished them good morning having the brightest smile, which everyone one returned it with a same bright smile while her father kissed her forehead lovely and her brother hugged her tightly while wishing her back.

Rakhi and Radhika smiled looking at them, that how sweetly they pamper Aadhya. "Ok Ok everyone sit down and have your breakfast" Rakhi said and everyone settled down on their chairs started to have their breakfast.
Suddenly Abhay said "Aadhya betu, what have you thought about the boy my child" which grained everyone attention and everyone is looking toward Aadhya.

Aadhya looked toward her her father and lowered her eyes because of shyness when Radhika come toward her and lift her face by lifting her chin and said "Just nod you head and we will know about your answer hmm." Aadhya looked toward her family and nodded her head with shyness.

Everyone become happy and Radhika
hugged Aadhya and said "You made a good decision" Aadhya smiled looking at her family.

Everyone started to have their breakfast and after having breakfast, everyone was sitting on the hall, Abhay was about to call the boy family when he received a call and he saw that it's their call, he received it and say "Namaste Hukum sa, how are you." listening Hukum sa Aadhya widened her eyes and Radhika poke her elbow with a teasing smile to which she blushed and bit her lip .

Ranvijay replied from their side and said "Namaste Abhay beta, we are fine and we hope that you and your family is doing good too, actually we called to let you inform Armaan decision about the proposal" Abhay looked at his family and said "We also want to tell you about Aadhya decision, why don't you say first" .

Ranvijay smiled and said " Armaan has said yes for the proposal" Abhay smiled brightly and put his phone on speaker "Hukum sa can you please repeat" Now everyone can hear Ranvijay and Aadhya was sitting there nervously and then Ranvijay replied "Armaan is ready to meet Aadhya".

As Ranvijay said the decision Rakhi took her daughter in a tight hug while kissing her forehead, Ranveer patted her head and smiled.

Abhay reply with happiness "Actually Aadhya also said yes for meeting" "Ohh wonderful, then why don't we meet tomorrow" Ranvijay said while feeling happiness. "Okay Hukum sa as you say" Abhay replied where our Aadhya was blushing thinking about Armaan, like she was thinking that she should move on and think about her future husband who happens to be the man she was planning to forget. She had a large smile while thinking about him.

After the call Aadhya returned to her room, while Radhika and Rakhi were busy preparing for tomorrow, Abhay and Ranveer leaved for the office.

Aadhya walked toward her balcony

Kindly ignore the surrounding and think that she is sitting on her balcony

She was sitting there and smiling while thinking about Armaan and her future.
______________________________________

Armaan and Aadhya marriage proposal..❤️💫

Our Ardhya 🤭✨..

What will be Armaan reaction...🌚

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all💖🤍✨