Chapter 13

Author POV

The family members didn't ask much after the moment but that didn't seems like that they will not tease them they didn't leave a moment when they can tease them.

Even after the moment Armaan and Aadhya was embarrassed but more shy , you can see that by looking at Aadhya face but can't say the same by looking at Armaan as you know that he is good at covering his emotions but only he knows how he was feeling from inside.

First they all decided to choose the clothes for the ladies, all the ladies were choosing dress for each other and Avyansh and Arnav was helping them in selecting clothes while Armaan was standing in a corner and doing his work on his mobile and here our Aadhya was confused between two lehanga for Sangeet function one was golden and other a deep green, she liked both as both were looking too beautiful and at last she sighed and looked around to see if any of the ladies is free so she can ask for their help .

As she was looking around she noticed Armaan standing in the corner and at the same time he looked up and both of them made a eye contact, Armaan frowned and ask her what happened through his eyes and she nodded as no as she didn't want to trouble him for this small thing and again diverted her glance from him to the mirror infront of her, she can see Armaan looking at her through the mirror but she ignored him as she didn't wanted to be more shy.

She was looking at the lehenga and try to choose looking at the mirror when accidentally her attention move toward Armaan who sign as no to the golden lehenga then she put the deep green one and he motioned as 👌, she nodded and walked toward her mother in law and said that she selected the deep green lehnga for the Sangeet function, Sonakshi smiled and nodded while complimenting her choice but she doesn't know that the dress is chosen by her son.

After about one and half hour they select all the dress of the ladies and it was turn of gents, all the ladies were choosing the clothes for their husband and Khushi was helping Avyansh and Arnav in choosing clothes were Aadhya was sent by mother in law to Armaan to help him chose his clothes as he doesn't like to by saying "Aadhya bete do me a favour, can you go with Armaan and help him to choose his clothes as he doesn't like choosing clothes, it's mostly done by me but now you are here so why not you, only if don't have any problem" and will Aadhya say no to her...nahh she didn't, and she agreed and moved toward Armaan to help him.

Currently they are choosing Armaan Sangeet function, they were seeing some shervani when Armaan noticed a deep green shervani same as Aadhya lehnga, he badly wanted to twin with her but couldn't say it because of his introvert nature so he let it go and diverted his attention to others shervani were Aadhya was seeing some shervani for him when her eyes landed on the same shervani which Armaan like, she picked it and walked toward Armaan where he was looking at a black shervani, it was beautiful, she looked at the shervani in her hands and then the shervani he was holding, it was much better than the shervani she choose so she decided to put that and let him decide.
She turned to go when he hold her hand to prevent her from going.

Armaan POV

I was seeing a black shervani, it was good but not more than the deep green one, also I wanted to twin with her on Sangeet, infact not only on Sangeet but on every function, I was feeling someone presence behind me, I turned back to see her going with a shervani, In hurry to prevent her from going, I hold her hand, she turned back and first look at our hands and then my face and then again our hands.

I leaved her hand so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable around me, infact I want her to be most comfortable around me and talk freely with me and I'm trying to but from the childhood I don't like talking much but I want to talk to her more and more.

We stand straight and I asked her what happened to which she said nothing and again was about to go when I said "give me the shervani and then go" she stopped in her track and turned to look at me, I forward my hand and she put the shervani, I noticed that it was the same shervani which I liked I couldn't help to smile at the thing that we both have same taste in clothes and style.

I'm done with my clothes but Avyansh is still choosing his clothes, we have been waiting for half hour and at last I couldn't help but say "Abe shadi mere ha ki teri, jo tuje itna time lag raha ha huh.." to which he just winced and select his clothes, we paid the bill . We were at the exit when Maa sa asked Aadhya that how she is going to which she said the her brother is going to pick her so Maa sa said her to call Mr Sharma and ask him to come fast till then we should stay there, everyone nodded expert me. She refused but Maa sa didn't change her decision so at last she called him and asked him when he is coming, after ending the call she said that Mr Sharma is stuck in a important meeting so he couldn't come, Maa sa asked her that how she will go back to which she said that she will take a cab but Maa sa refund and asked me to drop me, for a moment I did a little dance in my mind and feel proud of my mother, I nodded but she was refusing but one glare from Maa sa and she agreed.
______________________________________

The preparations begins....🎊

Their moment....🤌✨

Them choosing clothes for each other......♥️

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all 😘❤️✨