Miu In The Hot Seat (1)

"Hey, Kokichi," Himiko said, trudging into Kokichi and Gonta's room. She sat down on the floor next to Kokichi, who was playing video games. He gave her a flirty grin.

   "What's shakin,' HimiBacon?" he asked, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Himiko gave him a strange smile in return.

   "'HimiBacon?' Really?" she asked. Kokichi shrugged.

    "It rhymed, so I said it," he simply replied. 

    "Nyeh...fair enough," Himiko said, leaning her head against Kokichi's shoulder.

   "Aaanyway...what's up, babe?" Kokichi asked, keeping his eyes glued to the TV screen. 

   "It's raining outside, so you know what that means," Himiko muttered. Kokichi sighed and rolled his eyes.

   "Kaito's Rainy Day Indoor Activities," they said in unison. Kokichi raised his eyebrow mischievously at Himiko.

   "But, luckily, you and I came up with something just for this occasion," he said. Himiko grinned mischievously at him in return.

   "Nyeh...a not-so-boring game that will make every Kaito's Rainy Day Indoor Activity ever done super-DUPER boring in comparison!" she said. 

   "Eeeexactly, Himiko!" Kokichi said. They both nodded their heads at each other with devious grins. 

    "Hey, everyone! Get over here!" Kaito called out. "You know what time it is!" 

   "Welp, that's our cue, Himiko!" Kokichi whispered excitedly. "Go ahead and change into your Supreme Lady outfit. I'll wait for you in the living room!"

   "Nyeh...got it!" Himiko replied with a firm nod before Kokichi left his room while Himiko changed. Everyone in Casa V3 trudged to the living room to find Kaito eagerly waiting for them. On the couch were a bunch of board games.

   "Uuuuggghhhh...more board games again?" Miu groaned, tossing her head back in frustration. 

   "Well, it's not like there's anything else we can do," Kaede pointed out. 

   "Unless you had an idea in mind," Kiyo said to Miu. "But knowing you, I highly doubt you do not."

   "How about yankin' the rest of that mask over your ugly-ass face and shuttin' the hell up?!" Miu spat. Kiyo stared at her with an icy glare. 

   "You guys know the drill!" Kaito said, getting straight to the point. "We're gonna pick another boar-"

   "No, Himiko and I have a better idea! Riiiight, HimiCocoa Bean?" Kokichi interrupted.

   "Yup! That's right!" Himiko replied.