Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (10)

Himiko was waiting outside her math class for Kokichi to come pick her up. She smiled and sighed in relief when she saw him.

   "Nyeh...thank goodness, you're here!" she said, walking up to him. 

   "Why?" Kokichi asked, smiling and raising his brow curiously. 

   "There was a weird girl in there who wouldn't leave me alone," Himiko replied. 

   "What was her name?" Kokichi asked. Himiko opened her mouth to respond, but immediately shut it. 

   "Um...I forgot," she admitted. "I think it was something like...Trinket?"

  "Trinket?? " Kokichi repeated, squinting in confusion. "I don't know anybody with that name."

   "Nyeh...or was it Tulip? Turnip? Tinkle? Trombone? Tampon?" Himiko mumbled. Kokichi snorted and shook his head, chuckling. 

   "What did she look like?" he asked. 

   "She was wearing blue, and she had this big, green flower on the back of her head," Himiko answered.

   "Oohhh...hahaha, you mean Tenko," Kokichi laughed. 

   "Yeah, that's it! Tenko!" Himiko said. "Oh, my! Now I understand why you can't get my name right. Remembering names is hard."

   "Hm? Nee-heehee...oh, I know your name, I just say it wrong on purpose," Kokichi said with a cheeky grin. Himiko crossed her arms and gave him her angry, pouty stare. "Whaaaat?" Kokichi asked, shrugging his shoulders. Himiko continued to pout. Kokichi sighed. "Okaaay, okay, I'll say your name right from now on, Himiko." Himiko smiled happily at him.

   "Eeeee! You said my name!" She threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek, causing Kokichi to blush. 

   "Whoa! Kokichi, who's your friend?" asked Kaito, who walked up to them with curiosity. Kokichi gave him a smug grin.

   "Remember when you said that nobody would wanna be friends with me? Welp, looks like you were wrong, Kaito, cuz this is my girlfriend, Himiko!" he replied. Kaito raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

   "Hey! Good for you, man!" he exclaimed with a big smile. He reached out his hand to Himiko. "Nice to meet you, Himiko!" Himiko looked at Kaito with uncertainty.

   "Um...sorry, I can't touch you. I already have a boyfriend," she apologized. 

   "Huh? But I'm only askin' you to shake my hand," Kaito said. "There's nothin' wrong with that, right, Kokichi?" Kokichi shrugged.

   "What can I say? She's very loyal," he replied with a smirk. "She's unlike Maaaaki. If Killer Girl was ordered to, she'd kill you in a heartbeat!"