Oumeno Jr. (1)(Kindergarten AU)

"Heeey! Give that baaaack!" Himiko shouted as Kokichi snatched one of her cookies away. She started chasing him around the table while he giggled mischievously. It was snack time during Mrs. Yamamoto's kindergarten class, and, as usual, Kokichi was acting up again. He was always picking on his classmates, but lately, he seemed to have been picking on Himiko more than the others. 

   "Nee-heehee...you gotta catch me first!" Kokichi said to Himiko. 

   "Hey, you degen...degenet...you mean, stinky boy! Give Himiko back her cookie!" Tenko said. But, Kokichi merely stuck his tongue out at her in a bratty way as he continued to be chased by Himiko. Tenko raised her hand. "Mrs. Yamamoto! Kokichi won't give Himiko her cookie back!"

   "Mr. Ouma, please return Miss Yumeno's cookie," Mrs. Yamamoto said sternly. "And after you do, go sit in the time-out corner." Kokichi stopped running and sighed, giving Himiko back her cookie.

   "Okaaaay..." he said. He stuck his tongue out at Tenko again, who stuck her tongue back out at him. He sat down on the stool in the time-out corner and crossed his arms as he pouted. 

   "Okay, class, it's story time!" Mrs. Yamamoto said. 

   "Yaaaaayyy!!!" the kids shouted as they sat down in front of Mrs. Yamamoto, who sat down in a chair and opened a large book.

    "The title of this book, class, is called-" Mrs. Yamamoto began. She was interrupted by a flatulence sound. She and the students looked behind them to see Kokichi with an innocent smile on his face. Mrs. Yamamoto cleared her throat disapprovingly. "As I was saying, the name of this book is called-" Pppbbbttt! Mrs. Yamamoto looked up again in frustration at Kokichi, who was making farting noises with his armpit. "Mr. Ouma! Stop that, right now, or you're going to stay there during recess! Do you understand me?"

   "Whaaaat? But, I didn't do anythiiiing!" Kokichi lied with a bratty smirk. 

   "One more chance, Mr. Ouma," Mrs. Yamamoto warned. She turned her attention back to the book, as did the other students after giving Kokichi an annoyed glare. After story time came recess. Kokichi was trying to find someone to play with. Himiko, Angie, and Tenko were in the sandbox. Kaito, Maki, Shuichi, and Kaede were playing on the monkey bars. Gonta was out in the field catching grasshoppers and butterflies, before setting them free, of course. Rantaro and Ryoma were passing a ball back and forth to each other. Kiyo was sitting underneath a tree, brushing up on his reading. Miu was chasing Keebo with a socket wrench, trying to analyze his parts, and Kirumi was brushing Tsumugi's hair. Kokichi decided to go over to Gonta first. Right as Gonta was about to catch a butterfly, Kokichi snatched it up by its wings.

   "Kokichi!! No do that!!" Gonta cried. Kokichi just grinned and threw the butterfly on the ground, stepping on it. Gonta curled his fists. "KOKICHI!! YOU KILL BUTTERFLY!!" Gonta then pushed Kokichi down the the ground. 

   "Hey!! That hurt!!" Kokichi screamed. "Say sowwy!"

   "You hurt butterfly, but did you say sowwy?!" Gonta shot back, tears streaming from his eyes.