18

L O R E N Z O

The next morning at the base, Azzurra's demeanor was as stormy as the weather outside. Dark clouds seemed to gather in her eyes, and an unspoken tension lingered in the air. Her attitude radiated a certain sass, and she was being adorably sarcastic, a trait that both infuriated and amused me.

As the boss, I had to maintain a stern façade, but Azzurra's antics tested my resolve. When I questioned her about the cause of her mood, she shrugged it off, unwilling to share. I could sense the weight of something bothering her, yet she was determined to keep it locked away.

Azzurra's sarcasm reached new heights as she responded to my inquiries with playful banter. It was as if she had erected a fortress around herself, deflecting any attempts at probing into her emotions. Her ability to maintain humor in the midst of her internal turmoil fascinated and frustrated me.

Unable to resist the urge to tease her, I decided to play along with her game. "Come on, bella," I said with a smirk, "you can't keep that charming wit all to yourself. What's bothering you?"

Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of defiance and amusement. "Oh, nothing, Lorenzo. Just enjoying the lovely ambiance of your delightful company," she replied, her words laced with sarcasm.

As the banter continued, I felt a growing need to break through her defenses. Closing the distance between us, I captured her chin with my fingers, forcing her to look directly into my eyes. "Enough games, Azzurra. Tell me what's on your mind."

She averted her gaze, feigning disinterest, but I could see the vulnerability beneath the façade. "Nothing worth discussing," she insisted.

In an impulsive move, I leaned down, claiming her lips in a demanding kiss. The suddenness of the gesture caught her off guard, but she responded with a mere peck before pulling away. A flicker of possessiveness flared within me at the reluctance in her actions.

Raising a challenging brow, I spoke in a low voice, "Is that all you're giving me?"

Azzurra, ever the firebrand, rolled her eyes. "You got your kiss, Lorenzo. Don't push your luck."

Yet, the tension between us lingered, and I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more beneath the surface. My instincts urged me to unravel the mystery she was keeping locked away.

Throughout the day, the tension between us escalated. Azzurra, determined to maintain her playful resistance, skillfully avoided giving me the kiss I sought. As the hours passed, my patience waned, and the need to break through her defenses intensified.

In the quiet moments, I cornered her, leaning against the wall with a smirk. "You can't keep avoiding this, Azzurra," I asserted, my voice low and assertive. "You're my girlfriend, and kissing is a part of the package."

She crossed her arms, a defiant glint in her eyes. "I don't recall signing a contract that specifies mandatory kissing," she retorted, maintaining her playful defiance.

My patience dwindled, replaced by a growing desire to feel her lips against mine. "You're testing my limits, bella," I warned, my tone a subtle mix of warning and longing.

Azzurra chuckled, seemingly unfazed. "Maybe I am, Lorenzo. What are you going to do about it?"

I closed the remaining distance between us, the air thick with anticipation. "This," I murmured, capturing her lips in a kiss that held both passion and intent.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄|| 18+ ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara