14

The morning of the assessment Naruto woke up with ease and did his usual training exercise before showering and eating breakfast before heading out to the compound's gates where Kagami and two elders met him.

"Are you ready Naruto?" Kagami asked softly. The former blonde nodded and unsealed a new katana that he had found in the depths of his grandfather's things. Its blade was a crimson color that bore a black hilt lined with gold. Naruto himself perfectly sharpened it and he wore it broadly on his hip. He would need to find his gunbai, which could have him bearing the title of Madara's grandson.

Naruto smirked before he started chuckling. "Oh, you don't know the depths I'm ready to dive into."

Kagami narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "You have a few tricks?"

Naruto snorted. "Let's just say this test will be the solidification of my resolve to go through with my plan. And with that, I have to show this foolish village that to be saved you need the strongest shinobi both combat and politically. I find it rather humorous that the grandson of the most prolific traitor would seek to become Hokage. I'm sure the others will too."

"Well I am certain you will do well," An Elder Lady spoke. "Did your parents give you the item they promised?"

Naruto smirked. "Of course, they did trust me. It will turn the entire council on its head."

"Then we look forward to it. We should head off," The Male Elder spoke softly as they began setting off to the arena. Kushina ran up to him as they were traveling and was wearing a new shinobi outfit that was a bit sexier. Naruto was pleased with the sight as she hugged him while his hands remained in his pocket. He knew that Kushina would grow into her frame if the memories of her from his previous life were anything to be believed so he could enjoy her budding curves and her B-cup breasts pressing into him as she grinned up at him.

(Credit to Witchy for the pic and to Pinterest for hosting the image)

"I thought I could catch you before you made it to the stadium," She grinned before noting the three elders. She stared up at Naruto who had a passive expression before pulling back, her ears slowly turning red. "Oh, sorry."

"You're fine Hime-chan," Naruto took note of her hair wrapped in a bun with bangs framing her face. She looked beautiful, Naruto could admit that much to his future wife. "You'd have eventually met them. Introduce yourself."

Kushina stuttered for a bit before finding her voice. "I'm Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto's girlfriend," She seemed nervous about admitting it as she flickered between Naruto and the older Uchiha.

Kagami turned to Naruto. "I have words for you."

Kushina tensed but before she could say anything Naruto took her hand. "I intend to become Hokage and to do that I will need a powerful future wife. Kushina is that wife, if she'll have me that is."

The words were lightly said but Naruto's expression was serious and it seemed the elders finally got where Naruto was heading with this. Having the village's prime weapon be in love with a Uchiha was amusing for the likes of the Sarutobi clan.

Kushina was blushing softly. "Of course, I'll have you."

Kagami smiled. "You're a sly bastard Naruto."

"Let us continue," Naruto wanted this conversation to end and thankfully it did as they all headed to the stadium that was already teeming with several people. It would seem word spread of his debut and he could see one section filled with Uchiha members, their expressions controlled but Naruto could tell from the way they looked at him that it was in respect and somewhat endearment. They understood that Naruto had saved their image, and their reputation and had gotten them a new home. They trusted him as their future clan head and damn didn't that feel good.

He nodded at them in respect and turned to the other general shinobi who stared at him with barely contained smugness with a slight condescension. What he planned to do today was to keep them in check with a display of his power, show them that he wasn't all talk and that Madara had a hand in creating the boy they were going to witness today. He wouldn't be mocked by this current shit hole of a village. They would be cowed by his prowess, he's sure everyone had already brushed up on Madara's skillset and they would compare but they were welcomed to it.

"I'm going to enjoy myself," Naruto murmured as he was called over to the proctor. "Can I entrust Hime-chan to you Kagami-san?"

Kushina looked over to the older man who nodded.

"Let's go Kushina, I hope you don't mind sitting among the Uchiha with the elders," He said as he motioned her over.

'Time to make an impression,' Kushina cheered in her mind. "I don't mind, you guys have the best view," She grinned brightly and walked over to them before turning back to Naruto and pressing her lips to his. In front of the entire audience, before the Hokage even. Naruto reciprocated the kiss before sending her along her way.

'You've won her soul,' Goku commented.

'Now you need to conquer her body,' Kurama grumbled.

'Demons, the lot of you,' Naruto chuckled internally before heading to the middle of the arena. He took note that Kushina's friends were here as well and gave himself a slight ghost of a smirk on his lips. 'I can work with this.'