9

Once the regular check-ins were made for the things on the docket Kagami decided it was time to put the Senju adopted in his place. Naruto's words, not his.

"Hokage-sama if I may," Kagami asked as they lulled into silence.

Sarutobi glanced at the Uchiha and nodded for him to continue.

"My clan and I are rather displeased with the area in which we are situated," Kagami started which earned multiple looks of either disinterest, anger, or an eye roll. 'I know what you are thinking. Here come the Uchiha stuck-up bastards.'

"You'll have to be more precise Uchiha-san, your clan placement was determined since many of your men are a part of the Uchiha Police Force," Sarutobi's voice was low and paced.

"So you don't care for our wives and children," Kagami struck and it was a blood bath from then on. "I had a concerned new member of the Uchiha Clan come to me. You must've known him Naruto Uchiha, grandson of Madara Uchiha and I asked him to do some digging on my behalf since it was his concern. What came from that investigation was that the compound where my clan was situated was originally intended for another ANBU headquarters along with a resting area for those getting off shift at the Prison. But instead, it was given to us."

Kagami narrowed his eyes as the room's temperature dropped. "I'm sure everyone here knows that the Sarutobi were close friends with the Senju and that the Senju and Uchiha had previous bad blood. Hashirama-sama never held anything against us but Lord Second certainly did even though he was the one to cut down our former head Izuna in battle. We as the Uchiha clan stood passive but I will not take this slight from someone who's picked up more than just shinobi tactics from the one Senju who despised our clan."

"You have gotten bold Uchiha-san," Sarutobi narrowed his gaze. "I will take fault for not seeing the dangers the women and children of your clan faced. But not anything more, your accusations are disgusting."

"But I am not finished," Kagami sent over the property to Sarutobi. "We request immediate removal from our current grounds to the one listed on that document. This isn't up for negotiation."

"Aren't you being a bit forceful Uchiha-san," The Hyuga Clan head said with a bit of smugness in his eyes. It is well known that the Hyuga were favored by the Hokage as such held more power than the Uchiha in terms of influencing the Hokage. "To demand such a thing-"

"Excuse me Hyuga," Kagami was on a roll, Naruto's words that morning fueling his necessary anger to take on all the shit the Uchiha had to endure. "But if Hokage-sama put your clan in our area what would you take it as?"

Hyuga stilled, locking his mouth.

"The same goes for everyone here," Kagamai growled. "With the information brought to light, what is this seen as? Nothing but a slight and as a founding Clan whose influence brought the rest of these clans here it is but a mockery of our reputation. Since the creation of Konoha, we've had one traitor. One. But I can certainly count the many that stem from other clans including the Sarutobi. If you all want to go down this path then we certainly can I am more than prepared for it."

Sarutobi looked over the document and sighed, his frustration building as he glared at the pieces of paper. "We will discuss, other properties that are available that are suitable for your clan."

By overlooking what Kagami said about no negotiations Hiruzen was using his authority of Hokage to cow Kagami into submission. Kagami thought back to Naruto's words. 'Many villages want the Uchiha. Only Konoha is treating you like shit.' It fueled him.

"We pull our men from your ranks and the Police Force will be closed," Kagami announced which sent the other clans up in arms.

"Silence!" Sarutobi roared as he leveled a glare at the Uchiha head. "By doing such an act it can be seen as treason Kagami."

Dropping respect was the last straw. "I am aware. The Uchiha clan is prepared to leave Konoha if we are not given the respect of a founding clan! We have let you and the Senju push us back until we are nothing but a fool to the other clans gathered here! My clan is sick of it and we will seek another village if we are not satisfied. We have done several community projects that greatly benefit the civilians and shinobi alike but you see to it that we are not appreciated for these actions as you let the Senju manipulate you and your clan into being spiteful towards us for a man who is dead and gone."

"The more I look at our current situation I remember the final words Madara ever graced me with. That the Senju would see to it our slow suffocation and clearly it is in motion if the likes of the Hyuga Head can speak to me so casually with such a dismissive tone. As if the funds from the Uchiha Clan vault aren't upholding half of this village even today," Kagami spat as he rose from his chair. "I await a response by the end of the day. If it is not satisfactory, The hostels are closed and every last orphan is on the street, the markets are locked and the goods are discarded or burned, our clothing shopping center ceases operation and we close our gates to this village and preparations are made to leave."

Kagami left and on the other side of the door, all could see Naruto Uchiha gracing them with a blank expression. "I had hoped Kagami-san didn't have to use our trump card but the Leaf has always been one to pull power wherever necessary to keep internal power struggles. Sadly I have more power that will choke the village."

"We won't be fooled by that bluff, the Uchiha Clan has nowhere to go," Hiruzen was now grasping at straws but Naruto smirked.

'Even if it is a bluff now, it won't be in a few years.' He thought as he opened his mouth. "I warned you before when you asked where I would go should I not be accepted. Many villages want the Uchiha Clan and the reputation that still holds even if the likes of you Senju try to kill us by muffling our influence. I have Kirigakure in my back pocket as I did them a favor by ensuring their Jinchuriki was sealed properly into their new host."

"Anything I wanted they had said and if I come knocking with my entire clan behind me it will be the quickest you lose the Third Great Shinobi War. I'm not blinded or cowed because I wasn't raised here, I see through your bullshit old man and I ask these other clans, if this is how they treat a founding clan then it's only a matter of time before you all get the same treatment as us because of a perceived slight. The world is bigger than your petty power play and who wouldn't want the largest clan the Leaf has."

"This is all your doing," Hiruzen growled at the boy and Naruto laughed in his face. 

"I am clan heir and part of my future duties is to ensure the longevity of my clan by any means necessary. Time's ticking old man, you must have known that we Uchiha will stop playing nice one day. Something had to give, it was rather unfortunate that it was me who tipped it over. We tried to be kind but it wasn't working so let's stop fucking around and get business done because, at the end of the day, that's why all of us formed a village for mutual benefit and we aren't benefitting so it's time to get our long deserved benefits."