5

Naruto bit his finger and ran it down the seal that held the doors closed, the seal brightened before burning away. It was more proof, he had Madara's blood in his body and Kagami looked restless. "I have some cleaning to do and with the money you provided I will be stocking my household," He turned to the Uchiha Clan Head. "Summon me in a week and we can discuss what to do after I observe this clan and village."

"Noted," Kagami turned away. "Good night Naruto."

Naruto only hummed before closing his eyes and locking onto Kushina's chakra signature before flash-stepping, leaving the ANBU in hysterics. He scaled the wall to the hospital and knocked on her window once he saw that she was alone. She brightened as she hobbled over to him and unlocked her window. He climbed in and sat on the edge of the window with a smirk. "Seems Hime can walk already, albeit with much difficulty."

Kushina flushed. "I heal quick dattebane!"

"So it would seem, it's lovely to see another Uzumaki," Naruto tilted his head slowly. "We aren't all lost to the ocean depths."

Kushina was speechless. "Wait, you're a Uzumaki?"

Naruto gave her a small smile, something that will be only for her eyes now until the end of time as he told his tale, watching her light up in excitement. She held onto him tightly while his hands loosely held her waist. "We're family!" She squealed.

"Just don't refer to me as a brother," Naruto told her in a monotonous voice. "We are of the same clan but you are a Princess and I am a mere commoner among the clan. You are the Whirlpool Princess, it's disrespectful to have us as equals."

'And she's going to deny it,' Naruto thought as Kushina pulled back with a glare.

"Stop that nonsense," She told him heatedly. "That Clan is gone, we're all that's left in Konoha. It pains me, yes but you aren't a commoner. I am no longer a princess."

"I see it differently," Naruto cupped her cheek. "You'll always be known to me as the Eternal Princess of Whirlpools and I will be remembered as a commoner, some might even scoff at my Uzumaki side since I bear no resemblance other than my healing factor and chakra reserves. I am quite fine with this since I plan to lean into my Uchiha heritage but even then I am a fodder clan member of the fallen Uzumaki people."

"You stubborn asshole."

It wasn't said as an insult, not even in a condescending way but Kushina wasn't one to give up now that she knew her first crush was also from her clan. It would make things easier actually since no one but they will know, probably the Hokage and the Uchiha Clan Head that they shared blood. To everyone else, it will be her chasing after an Uchiha who saved her. She didn't mind that, she hated fangirls but Naruto was different.

Naruto chuckled softly and stroked her hair. "I may be a stubborn asshole but I am a lost stubborn asshole. I only found you by your chakra but tomorrow is a different story. I got my residence within the Uchiha District but I need a tour of this village and items for my home. Can you indulge me in a little outing tomorrow?"

"Date?" Kushina asked confused, then her face turned red. "We've only just met!"

Naruto found her adorable but his expression will never give way to anything or anyone. "No, I am merely asking for your assistance with navigating the village to gather supplies. I can treat you to homemade lunch if you get hungry by then."

But Kushina hadn't heard all this and Naruto knew by her mumbling about choosing a proper outfit and doing her hair Naruto was reminded that he was mentally older than her and these things were just on the mind of girls Kushina's age. He tapped her forehead with two fingers to get her attention. "I was being embarrassing wasn't I?" She looked at her feet.

"It's cute but just so you know you don't have to worry yourself like this for my sake," Naruto shrugged. "I am but an ordinary boy."

'Yeah right!' Kushina yelled internally. 'You smug bastard with your blank face and cool eyes. I'm looking my best no matter what you say.'

"You should get back in bed Hime-chan," Naruto looked at her feet. "I need you well rested for tomorrow, Meet at the Uchiha Gates at 9."

Before she could protest Naruto fell backwards out of the hospital window and disappeared. She shrieked before knocking herself on the head when she realized Naruto was a ninja. He would be fine from this height. She climbed back into bed, content with life before falling into her mindscape to talk to Kyuubi. He was basking under the moonlight by the bonfire that burned eternally. She sat on the rock closest to him and took one of his tails into her lap.

"What do you think?" She asked as Kurama listened to their interaction. "I know you don't like-" She was cut off when said tail she was holding smacked her in the face. "Owww."

"The brat is perfectly fine, Uchiha all radiate that disgusting cold chakra filled with malice and while he is no different, his chakra warps to make you more comfortable. Trust me Kushina you feeling comfortable in his presence is by him actively recognizing that you are sensitive to negative emotions," Kurama grumbled.

"But shouldn't that be suspicious," Kushina replied in logic but her ears gave away how she really felt.

"In other instances yes but my chakra takes to his presence. He can handle my unrefined chakra before you perfect it and that is the best possible mate for you," He used a claw to nudge her head to the side.

"But what if he rejects us," She mumbled nervously.

"You don't have to tell him now. Spend time with him, and see how he reacts to the subject matter by bringing it up subtly. If he's going to express the same bullshit as some of these people in the village then it's best to put distance between you two than outing yourself right on the bat."

Kushina nodded and thanked her companion.