Promise Me

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

pregnant bitch😘

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

Our siblings are so fucking dude

pregnant bitch😘

HUH??!

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

Yup. They got to be

pregnant bitch😘

Elaboration?

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

Ok I was in rehearsals for the tour and they came in right when we took a break. Lukas passed me some water and then Julie came over and fed him a donut. IN FRONT OF ME!

pregnant bitch😘

SHE FED HIM?!!?!

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

Basically. I was shocked too

pregnant bitch😘

That's so weirddddd🤢

AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

FR.

But at least we'll be sister in laws 😝

pregnant bitch😘

Amen!

Incoming call from AUNTY NUMBER 1💕

Amara answered the call clutching her stomach. "Yes?-We should totally plan the wedding together" Ettinnette said as she plopped down on her couch. Amara nodded forgetting she was on the phone and not in person as she winced in pain. "You okay?" Ettinnette said scrunching up her face in confusion.

"No dude. My stomach is killing me! I hate Braxton hicks so bad" Amara says as tears start to sting her eyes. "You should've slowed down on the D" Ettinnette says eating a tangerine. "Bro it's so bad I peed myself" Amara says groaning and Ettinnette sits up.

"Amara." Ettinnette says fully at attention. "Yes?" Amara says as she tries to clean up the liquid on the floor."My nephew wants out" Ettinnette says as she starts to panic. "Niece and what?!" Amara says as her eyes dart to the phone.

"You're going into labor Amara" Ettinnette says clutching her hair stressed out. "I can't! Not right now! Oakley isn't even here!!" Amara says breathing in and out as she moves around the house. "Girl get to the hospital the fuck! I'll handle Oakley" Ettinnette says and Amara nods calling a Uber. "Shit my phones about to die!" Amara says and as if on cue the phone goes black making Amara want to sob.

Ettinnette Davina Mohamed-Dumont Perspective

"Fuck!" Ettinnette cursed as Amara hung up the phone. She immediately went to her contact, quickly pressing on Oakleys name.

Oak Tree🌲 ringing