My Drug

TW:SMUT 

Amara's phone rings in her hoodie pocket as she and Zendaya walk into her apartment tiredly. It's been a few months since filming for Dune Part 2 started and Juliet had gone back to the states as Amara has been in Hungary for 6 months.She checks it and smiles a little walking into her kitchen grabbing a water bottle on the way. She rubs her eyes and answers the call as daya walks into the guestroom. "Hey baby" she says sweetly as Central's face appears in the screen.

"Were you asleep?" he says, peering into the camera as he walked in the sunlight. "Nah I just got back from set." she says slightly yawning. "Mara it's one A.M" he says confused. "We actually finished pretty early today" she says rebutting. "But whatever.Where are you going?" she says continuing the conversation. " Nowhere just going to the studio with Dave" he says and on cue Dave sticks his head in the camera. Amara waves at him as Cee pushes his head out of frame.

"Who're you on the phone with?" Zendaya says as she walks into the kitchen in her pajamas. " Cench" Amara replies as she opens the fridge door grabbing some leftover fried rice, warming it up in the microwave. "Who?" "Hmm" Cench and Daya hum at the same time.

"My boyfriend and nothing was talking to somebody else" they both nod and continue on with what they're doing. "Your birthdays coming up" Daya realizes and Amara shakes her head. "No it's not," she says, not believing it.

"Your birthday is March seventh right?" Zendaya responds making a bowl of cereal. "Yea?" Amara says, taking her rice out of the microwave. "It's February twenty-eighth" Zendaya deadpans and Amara whips her head to her.

"Damn February's over already" Amara sarcastically says and Zendaya pushes her head jokingly. "What are we doing" she says, extending the last word as she wraps her arms around Mars's neck.Amara side eyes her.

"What do you mean by 'we'. I'm staying my black ass here and watching 'Home' by myself...Maybe bake cake or something." she says removing Daya's arms from her neck. "Mara it's your twenty-fifth birthday.You gotta do something" Zendaya says trying to bring her point across.

"Watching a movie and eating cake is a thing," Amara shrugs innocently. "No it's not" Cee and Zendaya say at the same time. "Yes it is" she responds back to Zendaya and then returns her attention back to Cee. "Yes it is" she says repeating herself to him.

"Whatever you say Mars" he says shrugging and Zendaya rolls her eyes.

Because Mars had no idea what was planned...

"Chani.How could you." Tibia said betrayed.

"It was for your own good."Chani responds not paying any mind to her sisters aching heart

"I love him!" Tibia shouts teary eyed.

"That was not love.He hurt you" Chani angrily responds turning her head back

"He was mad.I was in the wrong" Tibia shouts back

"He still laid his hands on you Tibia." Chani say rebutting

"I can't do this! You never listen" Tibia says frustratedly storming to her room and grabbing her belongings

"Where are you going?" Chani says following her sister to the room.