You suck

Amara lightly tapped Oakley in attempt to wake him up. He stays in his place and she groans tapping him once more. "Oaks" she whispered but to no avail. "Cench" she whispers but he still doesn't move. "Baby" she says in a monotone voice and his eyes somehow fluttered awake.

"Yes?" He says acting as if he just woke up and she rolls her eyes. He starts to lightly chuckle and she hits his arm gently. "You are so unserious" she says laughing as he places a hand on her now 8th month old baby bump.

"Can we go back to sleep?" He asks yawning and Amara's face contorts. "Your morning breath is so nasty" she says as he plays with her hair. He side eyes her flipping her off as she starts to roll out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He says sitting up as he rubs his eyes. "I gotta go to South Kensington for Tolani's rehearsal. And then later you gotta meet me over there" she says taking off her shirt leaving her tits fully exposed. Cench stares at his girlfriend's breasts as he gets out of bed wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Quickie?"

Amara's Outfit

Amara's Hair & Makeup

Amara walks into the concert hall with the bags from Mcdonalds. She bites into her Ceaser Chicken Bacon wrap as she walks backstage. She waves at Mickey who was sat at the piano who gladly returns the wave.She turns to the stage and she sees Tolani performing. "She always looks so graceful when performing" Amara says.

Tolani singing on stage abruptly stops. "Can we turn down the violin a little bit? I can't hear myself" Tolani says, turning back to the orchestra as she fiddles with her microphone."And can the choir be longer with their notes,I want all of us to be in sync" They nod and Tolani turns around to be met with Amara who was smiling at her as she raises the bags of food in the air.

Tolani shrieks "Amara!!" Tolani runs off stage and hugs her."Lets take 5 everyone" Everyone walks off stage. Tolani guides Amara into her dressing room. They sit down as they dig into the food. "You sounded good on there" Amara says, "Aww thank you!!, We've been practicing for a month now." Tolani says biting into her wrap "I can't imagine what the actually moment will be like, I mean it's literally been my dream for so long and now I'm almost there" she says continuing and Amara smiles. "I can't wait" Tolani says with a excited expression.