Kissing In The Rain

Summer was soon approaching its end and Amara was stuck at home. She wasn't sick, just bored. She had an audition for a movie coming up soon but it was like two weeks away.That was too long for Mara's workaholic self.So all she could do was hang out with her boyfriend,sister and cousin.

Amara now lay sleeping in her bed during this one rainy afternoon.Juliet was hanging out with Amir at his house, Nella was hanging out with Niko,Kenny and AJ, and Cee had disappeared off to somewhere ten minutes ago.

You don't know, babe

When you hold me

You kiss me slowly

It's the sweetest thing

And it don't change

If I had it my way

You would know that you are

Amara quietly snored as her room door opened to reveal Oakley with McDonald's in his arms. He sets them down quietly on the bedside table and kisses Amara's head gently, shaking her awake. She stirs a little, groaning quietly. "You really do like to sleep," Cee says muttering under his breath.

"I really do," Amara responds in a quiet soft voice.Cee laughs a little as Amara reluctantly gets up sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Cench sits next to her, passing her the food as she lays her head on his shoulder taking a bite out of her food. "Thank you for the food" she says, yawning a little. "It's calm Mars," he says, eating his own food.

You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring

Won't you give yourself to me?

Give it all, oh

Amara kisses his neck and grabs her script of the side of the table. She starts to absentmindedly read it and say her part under her breath. Cee looks over at her and snatches it out of her hands.

"Hey!" she says confused. "What is this?" he says reading it. "My audition script.Now give it" she says reaching for it but he pulls away putting it on the table farthest from Mara. "Nope. You're always working time for a break" Cee says fighting her attempts to grab her stuff back. "But what am I supposed to do?" Amara says, whining a little. "Anything else but work" Cee says trying to crush Amara.

I just wanna see

I just wanna see how beautiful you are

If life is a movie, know you're the best part, ooh

You're the best part, ooh

Best part

Amara giggles and slides out from under him gasping for air. Cee puts her on top of him and Amara straddles his lap, his hands on her ass. She kisses him lovingly as he strokes the hair out of her face. "What should we do then?" she says, pulling away from his soft lips. "Anything you want," he says smiling.

"Ok.Then can we go to the movies." she says sweetly. "Sure Mars" he says and Amara gets off of him jumping a little from excitement. "Ok lemme just go get ready" she says over the moon. She rushes into her closet grabbing clothes and then the bathroom taking a quick shower and doing her makeup. She slips on her outfit and ties her hair in a bun doing her edges as quickly as she can.She sprays her Kayali Vanilla perfume and steps out quietly and sees Oakley on his phone.She smiles and takes a quick picture of him.