𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘔

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
you're like girl scout prepared
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I enter the loud crowded party with the boys behind me and a grin immediately graces my face when the music becomes clearer, watching people around me as they dance like no one is watching.

We reach the bar and I lean back against the counter top, taking in the energy that is vibrating throughout the room we're stood in.

"Excuse me" A masculine voice speaks up on the right side of me and I turn to see who it belongs to, knowing that my boys are on my left.

My blue eyes meet a pair of brown and the man gives me a cute lopsided smile, his blonde hair falling onto his forehead.

"Hi" I smile in a friendly tone and he seems to noticeably relax.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" He asks curiously.

A giddy feeling has me grinning like an idiot but before I can accept the nice man's offer two hands are placed on my hips from behind and I feel the hot looming presence of someone towering over me.

"Beat it, buddy" Bucky's voice demands and the blonde man's face pales as he scurries away, leaving me frowning.

I spin around in Bucky's hold and push harshly on his chest so he stumbles a little, his hands falling from my body as he steadies himself.

We both glare at each other in irritation and from the corner of my eye I can see Sam wander away awkwardly with Zemo.

"What is your problem?" I aim my outburst at Bucky.

"You need to behave" He warns me and I ignore the shiver that is sent down my spine at the sound of his low tone.

"It was one drink and maybe a little flirting" I scoff, rolling my eyes and looking out at the crowd.

"It was a distraction, doll" He corrects me, taking a hold of my face in his flesh hand to make me look at him "You have to stay focused right now"

"I'm focused" I huff out, pulling myself away from his hold with a scowl.

"Am I going to have to watch over you all night?" He snaps at me, following right behind me as I make my way to the dance floor.

"You can watch me for as long as you want, Sergeant" I wink back at the man and then duck behind a commotion of people.

I manage to lose the metal armed man for long enough to find myself a dancing partner in a dark haired man who plants his hands on my hips from behind as I sway them to the music and try to lose myself in the loud beating of the tune.

The man's hands slip away from my body and I frown in confusion, making a move to turn when I feel them clamping back down on my waist.

Although I quickly notice that something isn't right because the cold hands from before are now searing hot and sending electricity shooting through my body, setting me aflame.

I look back over my shoulder and my heart stops when I'm met with icy blue eyes rather than the dark pair from before.

"Bucky" I breathe out in surprise and he spins me around to face him.

"You can keep running as much as you'd like, doll" He tells me and I take a hold of his jacket to occupy my anxious hands "But I'm going to find you every single fucking time"

"I could think of a few places you'd never find me" I tease with a small smile, looking up at him and he licks his lips, shaking his head.

"If I were you then I wouldn't bet on it" He smirks.

The blue eyed man leans down a little, his gaze searing as he glances from my lips back to my eyes and my heart rate picks up as I find myself up on my tippy toes, our mouths inches from each other.

"Aura, Bucky, we gotta go!" Sam's voice snaps us out of our daze and the Barnes man detaches himself from me as if i'd burned him, causing my chest to ache a little in confusion at how he could be so hot then cold all of a sudden "Aura!"

I turn to see Bucky and Sam stood waiting on me to pull myself together and the unbothered look on Bucky's face is enough for me to let out a scoff, storming past both boys in search of Sharon and Zemo.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money" Sam speaks up as we walk through a maze of storage containers.

"They know how to party" Zemo agrees.

"My brother would love it here" I comment without thinking too much about it.

"Thor?" Bucky questions me in confusion.

"No, Loki" I correct the man without so much as glancing at him

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving" Sharon declares as we follow her "All right. He's in there. Container four-two-six-one"

"I'll watch while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time" Sharon warns us, handing us all an earpiece which we place in our ears.

Sharon heads back around the corner while we head over to the container, pulling the doors open to reveal a large empty space inside.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty" Sam asks the blonde through the earpiece.

"Positive. It has to be" I hear her answer through my own.

The four of us enter the container and Zemo pulls out a flashlight, looking around the corroded walls for clues.

"Wow, you're like girl scout prepared, huh?" I joke and Sam snorts beside me, covering it up with a cough.

"Stay focused, Aurelia" Bucky orders and I scowl at him in anger.

I move forward to argue with the man but I'm pulled back by Sam at the same time we hear a loud creaking sound as Zemo finds a secret door.

"Would you look at that" I murmur in awe.

As I walk towards the door I'm pulled back for a second time and this time it's by a pissed off looking Bucky who shoots me a stern warning look.

Bucky and Sam pull out their guns and head up the stairs behind the door first, leaving me to roll my eyes as I follow Zemo up behind them.

I stealthily tiptoe behind the boys through the blue tinted lab and I can't help but nod my head along to the loud music that's playing through the record player on the desk.

The doctor comes into view and he seems to be fiddling with more vials of god knows what.

Sam lifts the needle from the record player which causes the music to stop abruptly and the doctor freezes up, glancing back at us.

"Well, we found him" I chirp.