𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘉𝘜𝘚

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
i'm a masochist, baby
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Sam immediately flies off while Bucky and I run after the trucks. I jump, clumping onto the one behind while he leaps onto the one in front. I stand on the roof, watching as Bucky pulls open the door and heads inside.

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines" Bucky explains through the earpiece.

"You got eyes on the hostage, Barnes?" I ask.

"Bucky, talk to me. What's goin' on?" Sam adds.

"Found the hostage" Bucky informs us.

Next thing I know, Bucky comes flying out the back of the truck and hits the windshield of the truck I'm standing on.

"Shit!" He curses.

"Bucky, grab my hand!" I yell, reaching down.

He grabs a hold of me and I use my enhanced strength to yank him up onto the roof. Before either of us can say a word, I'm abruptly grabbed from behind and the girl we thought was a hostage leaps from the truck she's in onto this one. She kicks Bucky in the gut and I wince. The two guys hold me must wonder why I'm not flailing around like Bucky with his captors because they look at the girl in confusion but before she can give them any orders I see Redwing headed straight for us. The bot starts shooting at the ginger girl who runs at and grabs it, smashing it over her knee.

"Not Redwing!" I gasp in disbelief.

"I always wanted to do that" Bucky groans out before he is punched in the face.

"Hey, fellas. Aren't you supposed to be beating me up?" I ask the guys to my right and left, pointing at the pair who are beating Bucky up.

They glance at each other before the guy to my left pulls my arms behind my back while the guy to my right throws his fist at my face.

"Attaboy! Give me another one" I smirk and the guy punches me again "You can do better!"

He reels his fist right back and sends it pummelling to my face. My head whips to the side and I spit out some blood, a wide smirk on my bloody lips.

"I'm a masochist, baby. You're gonna have to try a little harder" I coo teasingly, fuelling the guy's rage.

Sam suddenly appears, kicking the ginger girl down as he lands onto the roof.

"Good of you to join the fight, Sam!" Bucky shouts sarcastically.

Sam is thrown onto the other truck which is now beside this one instead of in front of it and I roll my eyes. Using the guy in front of me as a ramp, I run up his body and kick him in the face before flipping backwards onto the guy behind me's shoulders.

The familiar clang of metal distracts me and I look up to see John Walker above us in a helicopter, shield in hand. The guy under me uses my distraction to his advantage and grabs me off him, slamming me onto the roof.