𝘋𝘜𝘖

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
i hate males
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I sit on the plane next to Sam who is currently having a staring contest with Bucky who did in fact come with us and the tension is starting to suffocate me. My hands rub at my thighs in annoyance as I try to get used to my suit once again, the skin tight white leather hugging my body closely. I tap my knee high boot clad foot against the floor before running my fingers through my dark curls and turning to Sam.

"Have I gotten fatter?" I ask the man worriedly "I feel like I've gotten fatter since I last wore this"

"Definitely" Bucky answers before Sam can.

"You really think?" I gasp, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"He's just messing with you, Aura. You look beautiful" Sam assures me, reminding me of my mother as he pulls my arms from around my stomach.

"I didn't ask if I was ugly, I know that I'm better looking than Aphrodite. I asked if I was getting fat" I scoff and Sam rolls his eyes.

"You're not fat, okay? You're perfect. Right, Buck?" Sam replies and I smile happily, turning to look at the man.

"Sure, whatever" Bucky shrugs in disinterested.

"Thank you, Samuel" I chirp, pecking his cheek while choosing to ignore the Barnes man.

"One minute to drop off, Sam" Torres announces.

We all get up and Sam grabs his goggles as we all place in an earpiece.

"So what's our plan?" Bucky asks and Sam ignores him "Great. So no plan"

"Please tell me we have a plan" I whisper to Sam, who nods.

"Thirty seconds!" Torres calls out.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck" Sam declares.

"No, you can't call me that" Bucky retorts.

"Why not? That's what Steve called you" Sam says, almost like a little kid.

"Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan" Bucky states.

"Fifteen seconds to drop!" Torres yells.

"I have a plan" Sam says matter of factly.

"Really? What is it?" Bucky asks.

Instead of answering the man, Sam pulls on his goggles and jumps out the plane.

"Great" Bucky scoffs and I giggle, sharing an amused grin with Torres "Where's the chutes?"

"We're at 200 feet. It's too low for a chute" Torres explains.

"I don't need it anyway" Bucky shrugs.

I watch in amusement as Bucky stands by the door, looking down at the height hesitantly.

Pâro » Bucky Barnesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें