𝘋𝘜𝘖𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘔

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
you clean up nice yourself
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I look around Sharon's place with an impressed whistle, my heels clicking against the spotless flooring as my eyes wander the luxurious interior design.

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well" Sam comments.

"At some point, I thought if I had to hustle, I might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" Sharon states.

"Easy. Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets" Sam says sassily.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics" Zemo explains.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake" Bucky backs them up "Real stuff sits in places like this"

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam" Sam declares, pulling out his phone.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky asks teasingly, walking past us to follow after Sharon and Zemo.

My eyes trail after the blue eyed man and he seems to feel my gaze before he glances back at me, a smirk curling at his lips.

"No shit" Sam curses.

"Come on. You guys need to change" Sharon calls out "I'm hosting clients in an hour"

We enter a large living room type of space and I see a rack of mens clothing to the side.

"You want me to wear a suit?" I ask curiously.

"As much as I'm sure you'd look great in a suit, I have a more feminine selection in my wardrobe" Sharon smiles at me in amusement.

"Well lead the way, love" I grin.

She nods her head for me to follow and starts walking away. I glance at Sam with a smirk and the man scoffs at me with a smile as I exit the room.

"There's make up, face cleanser and hair products in the bathroom. I'll find you something to wear" Sharon tells me, walking into her wardrobe.

"Aye aye, captain" I mumble, entering the en suite bathroom.

I start by washing the bright make up off my face and pulling the scrunchies out of my hair before applying more natural make up.

I apply a red lipstick to my lips and a black liner to my eyes. Then I curl my hair and spray it with a little hair spray to keep the curls in place.

After I'm back to feeling like myself, I exit the bathroom to see that Sharon is now changed into a very flattering black pant suit with a matching blazer.

"Don't you look lovely" I comment.

"Thank you" She smiles softly "You look a lot prettier like this"