𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘔

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
you could at least say please
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Sam places his hand on Bucky's arm to stop him but Zemo objects in a hushed tone.

"Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us" He hisses.

Sam backs down and Zemo speaks to Bucky in Russian once again.

"Selby will see you now" The bartender speaks up.

"Thank you" Zemo nods as Bucky lets go of the man he's holding.

"You good?" Sam asks quietly and Bucky nods curtly.

Sam and I trail after Bucky who follows closely behind Zemo. My icy blue eyes scan the tables of cash, guns and drugs before scanning the bodyguard like men around us, winking at one who wolf whistles at me.

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands" A woman who I assume is Selby declares.

"Not a demand. An offer" Zemo counters.

"A lot has changed since you were here last" Selby states, her eyes wandering to Bucky.

Watching the woman's eyes scan the Super Soldier's body, my eyes narrow and my lips curl into a scowl as I immediately decide that I don't like her.

"By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison" She adds, looking back to Zemo "How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we?" Zemo smiles in amusement "I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for"

"You're taller than I heard, Smiling Tiger" Selby points out and Sam nods.

The woman purrs at him and he looks away from her as I bite my lip, trying not to laugh.

"What's the offer?" She asks.

"Tell us what you know about the Super Soldier serum" Zemo answers, getting up and walking over to Bucky "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course"

Selby smirks widely and I glare at her, anger coursing through my veins.

"He will do anything you want" Zemo adds, poking at Bucky's face.

"Now that's the Zemo I remember" Selby grins "I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right"

"Do you know anything or not, lady?" I snap in irritation.

Sam elbows me and Zemo glares at me while Selby let's out a laugh, turning to look at me.

"You're angrier than I was told, Prima Donna" She says in amusement.

"Apologies, ma'am. I missed nap time today and that makes me a little cranky" I reply almost sarcastically and she chuckles, nodding.