𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘔

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
oh, it's cherry flavour
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"We have to do something about this" Sam complains "I'm the only one who looks like a pimp"

"Only an American would assume a fashion forward Black man looks like a pimp" Zemo scoffs.

"Yeah, Sam" I grin at him.

"Hush, powerpuff girl" Sam retorts and I gasp, slapping his arm.

In hindsight, he's pretty close to accurate and I realise that as I look down at my outfit. The furry blue miniskirt and matching crop top with thin straps both stick to me like a second skin. The white platform mary jane heels on my feet give me a little extra height and the white frilly socks paired with them make them cuter. My dark hair is pulled into two ponytails with blue scrunchies, a few strands at the front pulled out to frame my face and my make up is pretty intense, my eyeshadow bright blue and diamanté gems across the black liner.

"You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing" Zemo tells Sam, handing him his phone to see a picture "The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger"

"He even has a bad nickname" Sam huffs, looking down at the phone "Hell, he does look like me though"

"Is this really necessary?" I whine, tugging down the skirt as it rides up for the fiftieth time since I put it on "This outfit is very impractical"

"This is the eccentric, deranged English beauty named Penelope Rey, aka Prima Donna" Is Zemo's reply as he hands me the phone.

I look down at the dark haired woman on the screen, her outfit dramatic and loud much like the one I'm wearing right now and her piercing blue eyes almost identical to my own.

"I guess I see the similarities" I shrug, downplaying our almost identical appearances as I hand him back the phone.

"You smell this?" Zemo asks us.

"Yeah, what is that? Acid?" Sam questions.

"Madripoor" Zemo answers simply.

"Yuck" I grimace.

"No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error" Zemo explains to us "High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you want to visit, but Low Town's the other way"

We all get into the uber, Zemo in the front while I'm squished between Bucky and Sam in the back.

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town" Sam says sarcastically.

Zemo shakes his head with an amused smile and Sam sighs knowingly.

"Do you boys have gum?" I question curiously but neither Sam nor Bucky reply.

I let out a huff and grab onto the two chairs in front of me,  getting up to push my head into the front.

"Any gum?" I repeat my question.