More of Lily's Lies

There's going to be so much drama in the upcoming chapters. I hope you're all ready for it.

3rd Person's POV

Dan looks over his resume again before placing them in the manila envelope. Serena entered the loft, wanting to apologize for standing him up earlier. "Hey." She greets him. "Nice tie." She compliments him. "You changed it. Um, I'm really sorry; I swear I thought I would make it in time." She continues to apologize. "Did you miss your interview?"

"Yeah." Dan is trying not to be upset with her, but in reality, he's the one to blame for missing his opportunity. "But it was my own fault for thinking you'd show up on time. Look, I really can't get into this now. I'm on my way out."

"Where are you goin'?"

"Well, James Franco's giving a reading of some of his short stories at Housing Works, and the writer's house agent is gonna be there. So I'm gonna do and try to woo him. The agent, no James Franco." Dan explains.

"Well, why don't I go with you as your date?" Serena offers. "And then after you impress the hell out of the agent we can have that talk?" Dan thinks it over and nods in agreement.

"Well, you did come all the way to Brooklyn to apologize. And you are dressed for a party, so..." Serena's phone rings.

"Hold on. Hey, Eric. What's up?" Serena answers her brother's call.

"You know that Judge Stephens you were looking for? Mom was hiding him at the Palace while you were gone. And guess when he checked out." Eric shares with her.

"This morning after brunch?" Serena looks over the affidavit and is fuming with anger.

"Hey, shall we?" Dan asks her, trying to get them to leave.

"Um, let me call you back." Serena hangs up. "Yeah, I just need to make a quick detour first." She places the affidavit back into her manila envelope.

__________________________________"Ella, you look gorgeous

"Ella, you look gorgeous." Blair compliments Ella.