Temptation and Liars Oh My

Thank you all for the support in my latest chapters. I'm happy that this time around I'm giving more depth to Ella's character and the relationships she has with others.

3rd Person's POV

Blair walks around Hamilton House only to be dragged to the side by Serena. "Serena, what are you doing on campus so early?" Blair asks, shocked.

"Watching you climb out of a brownstone vestibule with Chuck following like the Bass that ate the canary." Serena answers. "And no denials. Your skirt's on backwards."

"No, it isn't

"No, it isn't." Blair looks down, and sadly, Serena is right. "Fine, I may have slipped up a little. But it's just sex and a one-time thing at that." Blair admits to her best friend. "Or maybe a five-time thing." Serena keeps giving her a look. "Okay, if we're being honest, I've lost count how many times. Thought that depends on what you're actually counting as..."

"Blair, what are you doing? You've come so far. Don't fall off the wagon now." Serena tells her.

"I haven't." Blair assures Serena. "It's just your ordinary run-of-the-mill ex-sex. Fueled by the most common of aphrodisiacs. Mutual loathing and disdain."

"May I remind you that both of those are feelings? And having feelings for Chuck is where the problems always start." Serena argues.

"There are about as many feelings between Chuck and me as there are thoughts in Levi Johnson's head. We're nothing more than enemies with benefits." Serena isn't buying it.

"You sure you're not in love with Chuck like Ella thinks you are?" Serena asks, and Blair scoffs at the idea.

"I'm not in love with Chuck. I'm just having a lot of sex with Chuck." Serena shakes her head. "And quite a lot of judgment coming from you, Elizabeth Taylor, you're about one inappropriate relationship away from the Guinness book." Blair insults Serena.

"Will and I actually had a very good talk this morning, and he wants a real relationship, too

"Will and I actually had a very good talk this morning, and he wants a real relationship, too."

"Yes, I hear the 97th Street Transverse is a lovely spot to drive past on a date. I saw you get in that cab." Blair exclaims, and Serena's eyes widen.