Hello Professor

I love that so many of you were shocked by Colin being Ella's mystery guy. I can't wait for you guys to read what I have planned for them.

3rd Person's POV

Blair walks hesitantly through the van der Woodsen home, needing to figure out her nightmare. "Hello? Anyone there?" She calls out, but no one responds. She keeps walking and finds her way to the end of the hall. She opens the door, and her worst nightmare looks back at her.

"Blair, whatever you're about to do, my dad and Lily will be home any minute." Jenny tells Blair.

"Not to worry, Little J. This is going to be a very short conversation." Blair keeps a fake smile on her face.

"I let you walk away after you whored yourself out to Chuck because I assumed you were smart enough never to come back

"I let you walk away after you whored yourself out to Chuck because I assumed you were smart enough never to come back. I might've been willing to make exceptions for holidays, birthdays, and health emergencies of immediate family members, but I don't believe any of those scenarios apply." Blair lays out the rules to Jenny just in case she forgot them.

"Blair, I'm just here for the day. I have an interview with Tim Gunn, and if everything goes well, then he'll write me a recommendation letter for Parsons." Jenny explains.

"Parsons is still in Manhattan. Is it not?" Blair questions her.

"Lower Manhattan." Jenny argues. "It's a hundred blocks away from the Upper East Side..."

"Semantics!" Blair cuts her off. "You were banished." Jenny ignores Blair and continues to hang up her pieces on the rack. "If people think I'm not a woman of my word, the whole system could break down."

"Look, Blair, I'm not looking to destabilize your social order. You know how much fashion means to me, and Parsons is the school for it." Jenny explains to Blair.

"I'll call you a car to take you back to Hudson and wait while you pack." Blair leans against a dresser, letting Jenny know she is not letting up.

"How about a day pass?" Jenny suggests. "I promise I'll leave directly after my interview. And you know, who knows if Tim Gunn's even gonna like my work? But either way, I promise I won't set foot in Manhattan for the rest of the year, not even Christmas." Jenny lets her offer sit with Blair for a second, hoping she will agree to it.

"Jenny-free holiday season. It's been on my wish list for quite some time." Blair comments, and she thinks about the offer. "Amnesty till midnight." She offers Jenny.

"Thank you."

"I'm not done." Blair states and walks towards Jenny. "There are terms. See no one, speak to no one, and don't step foot outside this apartment except for your interview." Blair lays down the law.

"Fine."

"Goodbye, Little J. I look forward to never seeing you again."