Sharing Some Truths and Jail

I loved writing this chapter so much and I hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know what you think of it.

"Ella please wait." Jenny calls after me as I try and sneak out the back.

"Jenny, please I just want..."

"I had no idea. I was just trying to help."

"There's nothing anyone can do to help." I continue to cry.

"Ella...you never told me. I mean we talked all summer and...you never said a thing."

"Only my family knows." I admit. I wipe away my tears. "I'm not ready to tell everyone. I just..." I hover my hands over my belly. "This world is so scary as it is I was just trying to protect my baby and me for as long as I can."

"How far along?" Jenny asks.

"Just 16 weeks." I answer.

"Congratulations. I just...I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Jenny. I just...I have a lot of emotions with it being Fashion Week and none of the clothes fit me. Designers aren't that forgiving to any weight gain so..."

"Well, you look beautiful in everything you're wearing. I mean you are my fashion inspiration for so many reasons."

"You're just trying to make me feel better." I texted Nate again hoping he's almost here.

"Do you need help getting home or..."

"I have someone coming to get me. Thank you Jenny and...pleas..."

"You don't have to worry. I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you." Jenny comes over and hugs me and I hug her back. I've never felt this vulnerable in my life and it terrifies me. My phone vibrates and I see Nate's name. "That's my ride. Thank you, Jenny."

"Hey if you have any free time, I would like to catch up with you."

"Next Saturday Central Park." I suggest.

"Sounds perfect. Well..." Jenny bites her lip.

"Sunday?"

"No, I just...I kind of lied to my dad and everyone so I could help Eleanor with Fashion Week. And now he's wanting me to drop my whole future so I can go back to school and..."

"You should feel lucky your dad cares so much about you."

"He doesn't care. He's trying to control me."

"You don't even know what the meaning of controlling father is."

"Ella..."

"Your dad cares about you, Jenny. Don't push him away just because you two aren't seeing eye to eye. I wish my dad cared enough about me to...you don't know how lucky you have it, Jenny."

"Coming from the top model who has all of the money in the world. Can get any guy she wants and has no issues."

"I have one very big issue." I argue with Jenny. "I am going to be a teenage mom who has no idea how her life is going to go. My dad he...he is trying to be as supportive about this but...my main reason for not letting others know is because he doesn't want shame brought on our family." I explain.

"This would be a shame?"

"Teen pregnancy isn't really seen as the best thing Jenny especially with me still trying to have a career in modeling."

"I had no idea, Jenny."

"We don't know that much about each other as we think we do. I'll see you next Saturday if your dad lets you out of house arrest but take it from someone who's already done that. It's not as bad as you think." I leave Jenny to find Nate who I see waving at me and I can't help but smile seeing him.