Knightley

I hope you all enjoy this new update.

3rd Person's POV

Eric walks with Serena in the hallway of the Ostroff Center, needing her to know how supportive he is of her. "I know I've already said this, but I'm really proud of you, and so is Mom." Eric tells her.

"Is that why she's here, to tell me herself? Do I even wanna know where she is?" Serena asks and looks around for her mom.

"Alright, she and Chuck are meeting with a reporter from The Post this morning. You know some profile on Bass Industries." Eric explains.

"Oh, The Post because they have such award-winning business coverage." Serena calls bullshit on the story.

"Oh, don't tell me you detect a whiff of Eau de damage control." Eric teases her.

"Mom's classic scent brings back the fondest memories of childhood."

"I'm way ahead of you there, but when I confronted her about it, she didn't deny it. Bass Industries is a family-run company. And like it or not, what the family does affects what people think about it." Eric reminds his sister.

"I know I've put her in a tough position. But, please promise me that you'll try to keep her honest about...where I am and what's going on. No stories about Aunt Carol's in Miami like when you were here." Serena pleads with her brother.

"I am on it." Eric assures her. "Although that Marlins jersey that Bart Bass bought me that year for Christmas would look great on you." He teases her, which causes her to laugh.

"Serena?" Her doctor interrupts them. "Eric. Hey. So, have you made a decision?"

__________________________________
Dan, Ella, and Blair walk through Central Park, trying to digest everything that involves Juliet's revenge against Serena. "So, Juliet dressed up like Serena at Saints and Sinners to destroy her relationships with me and Nate." Dan states as he tries to keep up with the information.

" Dan states as he tries to keep up with the information

"And enlist Vanessa and Jenny to mess with us." Blair adds.

"Which is devious and pathetic, but let's face it, around here, it's just another Saturday night." Dan jokes.

"Look at you finally getting with the program." Ella teases him.

"Well, you can't show up at a masked ball and not expect at least one social climbing doppelganger to try and impersonate you." Blair mutters.

"And well, according to Jenny, Juliet posted a photo of herself as Serena doing coke." Dan adds.

"Which just goes to show how out of her fucking mind she is." Ella exclaims.

"And for that, she will be judged by a higher power, we've seen..."

"Seen worse." Dan finishes for Blair.