Hi, I'm Eva

Enjoy this update.  I can't wait for you guys to get to know another side of Ella.

Ella's POV

"Did you at least get a paternity test?" I ask Dan during breakfast. While he's eating like he hasn't had food in days, I'm sipping on a latte still full from the breakfast at Lily's.

"God, why is that everyone's worry?" Dan laughs.

"Because it's the most sensible thing for someone to ask if someone shows up at their door out of nowhere saying they're pregnant with their child."

"I did sleep with her."

"And could you remember exactly how long and confirm that she hadn't slept with anyone since?" Dan says nothing. "See, that is why you needed to get a paternity test."

"I did. I mean...Georgina did eventually on my behalf."

"On...how does one do a paternity test on someone's behalf?" I ask, and Dan begins to laugh.

"So...well I might be..."

"It's such a Dan Humphrey thing to do."

"What do you mean?"

"You trust people more than I've ever seen, and... it's refreshing." I compliment him.

"Why does it sound like it's not a good thing?"

"Your ability to trust others is a wonderful thing to have. Never let it go." I advise him. Milo is getting fussy.

 Milo is getting fussy

"Oh I..."

"I got him." I scoop Milo out of the stroller and grab his blanket so I can burb him.

"You're a natural." Dan comments.

"I have raised a fussy baby, even if it's been a few years." I remind him.

"How did you deal with it? I mean, even when..." Dan looks to Palmer, who has headphones listening to music while she draws. "How did you do it alone?"

"I was never alone." I correct him.

"Really, I thought Car..."

"While I may not have had the father's support, I have something better. I had family. Besides my brother, the first people I told about being pregnant were my dad and Lily. And they were the most supportive parents anyone could have asked for, especially given the situation." I explain. "Lily was there after my dad died, and she stepped up as the grandmother I never had. She taught me all of her tips and tricks for being a mom and...I would not have made it a day with Palmer without her."

"I should have told my dad sooner. I think I could have gotten more sleep if I did."

"Yeah, that is true."

"Where is Georgina? It doesn't seem like her to have Milo out of arms reach."

"Yeah, she..." Dan purses his lips. "I woke up from a nap with Milo, and she left a note saying she went to the spa."