~Ocean Wide~ (SukHoon)

Start from the beginning

"Hey Yosh! Hey Kyu." Jihoon greeted. Yoshi's boyfriend, the cat-like cute guy whom Jihoon recently got to know wore a white shirt with black patterns. Yoshi with his white hair complemented Junkyu with his black hair pretty well.

"Jihoon ah, no glasses?" Junkyu asked. Jihoon bit his lips in regret. He totally forgot. He thought about going back and bringing one but Junkyu pulled an extra, "Here. Yoshi told me to take it cause you tend to forget stuff."

Should Jihoon be happy or was that an insult? He laughed it away though. He got in the backseat of the car and looked outside the window. Yoshi started the car, and soon it got filled with two guys in love talking to Jihoon who barely answered.

They reached the beach almost a little before the noon. The sun was shining bright, sparkly blue water with calm waves greeted them. The colour somehow soothed Jihoon's sorrowful mind. He stepped out barefooted. The sand was hot, but not too hot yet. It felt nice, to have the small particles tickle his toe. He took the glasses from Junkyu. And when he was looking away, Yoshi took a picture.

Jihoon smiled because he liked it. He sent it to Hyunsuk and focused on the beach again. There were barely anyone, because Yoshi being the rich guy, brought them to a private beach. Jihoon liked it though. He may be social, but he too liked his own people around him.

When the two were busy preparing themselves to go dip in the ocean, Jihoon rather enjoyed the beauty. It was hot but serene. The sun wasn't intolerable. He looked at the sky, so blue! He heard laughter coming from Yoshi and Junkyu. Oh how good to be in such a place with your lover.

Jihoon felt his heart ache as he remembered Hyunsuk again. Beach date was never their thing, but now- he really really wanted one with his lover.

"Hey! Ji!" Yoshi called. Jihoon turned at that. Yoshi continued, "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Jihoon answered rather monotonously. Yoshi didn't seem to mind. With a grin on his face, he turned Jihoon's face to a certain direction.

Jihoon could clearly see someone standing there. Due to the sun, he couldn't quite get his face but that height? The posture? The way he had two arms spread for him? Jihoon looked at Yoshi like the thunder just hit him. He had an abundance of questions with the ever changing emotions in his eyes- shock, disbelief, happiness, gratitude! Yoshi gave him a nod. And yes. It was enough, enough for Jihoon to sprint into those arms. His eyes teared up, flew past him as he sped up. The wind took the tears away- the happy tale of a boy who finally got to see his lover.

"Sukkie!!" Jihoon could swear he screamed like a teenager. He was crying non stop by the time he hugged the boy tight. Hyunsuk smelt of aeroplane for he had just landed and came straight to visit his boy. He wore a fur coat. Yes. A goddamn fur coat in that heat. Yet the fabric welcomed Jihoon. He rubbed his face in it, for it belonged to his Hyunsuk.

"I missed you so so much, baby." Jihoon cried. Like a kid talking anything that came in his mind. His tears wetted the expensive clothes Hyunsuk was wearing. But who cares? Who gives a fuck if that gets ruined or not?

"I missed you too Hoonie." Hyunsuk spoke. Oh that voice! That ringing tone purified Jihoon's inside. He longed for that exotic voice to take his name. He didn't know why or how Hyunsuk was in that beach. He didn't care. All that mattered was that his lover was in his arms. Not virtually no. Real. In flesh and blood.

Jihoon let go of the hug, cupped Hyunsuk's face. The elder had his eyes disappear as he smiled. "You're still just a crybaby." He said. Jihoon chuckled. For someone with tear streaks down his chin, that was redundant. Jihoon wiped those tears away from Hyunsuk's face. "You're crying yourself."

Hyunsuk leaned in to the touch. Jihoon's hand was small and delicate. Such a contrast to his absolutely fine body. Hyunsuk could feel the softness both from his skin to his behaviour. Jihoon treated him like a king, like a diamond jewel to be handled with care. Hyunsuk stared at his beautiful pearly eyes. They greeted him from up close because Jihoon let their foreheads touch. Then, closer and closer until their lips met.

Jihoon lips trembled from the unbound happiness he was having. More stray tears fell from his eyes as he pulled Hyunsuk's lips in his own. They had their eyes closed, noses touched, heads tilted. The only focus they had was the skin on the lips. Jihoon's was slightly chapped, but Hyunsuk's was as smooth as butter. Jihoon's tongue compensated for his lips. Because his soft slippery tongue met Hyunsuk's and sent sparks against his body. Nothing could ever compare to the kisses they shared. They're brilliant.

Jihoon grabbed the back of Hyunsuk's head and pulled him even closer. Hyunsuk had coffee, Jihoon could taste that from the inside of his mouth. His tongue met everywhere it could in Hyunsuk's mouth. The elder grabbed Jihoon's blue shirt with his eyes shut tight. He let Jihoon explore him anyway he wanted. Cause in return, he got the immense joy that he finally got to see Jihoon. Again.

Jihoon let go, then leaned down to peck those lips again. Then those cheeks, that round nose. The eyelids. The forehead. The cheeks again. Hyunsuk giggled because Jihoon didn't stop. He let all his love show in the butterfly kisses, sometimes more than that. They stood at the edge of the sea, and slowly, the tide rose and it started wetting their feet. Anytime, the waves would wet them completely. Even sway them away like seaweeds. But they wouldn't part. Jihoon's grip on Hyunsuk's waist was stronger than ever. And Hyunsuk's one on Jihoon's shirt, no matter what, he wouldn't let go until the fabric comes apart.

Yoshi and Junkyu watched them from afar. They couldn't but feel happy for both. For the last few days, Hyunsuk had been contacting Yoshi to arrange the surprise. He wanted to make his arrival to visit Jihoon more exciting. Hence, he stayed shut. And Yoshi was actually able to bring his friend to the designated place. It was all worthwhile.

Jihoon stopped to focus on Hyunsuk's face again. He looked red, maybe from the heat both on outside and inside his body. Jihoon helped him take off the fur coat. Inside, he wore a sparkly ripped black top. Jihoon felt the fabric, well actually Hyunsuk's body underneath.

"How long will you stay?" He finally asked. His head touching Hyunsuk's again, his breath falling on Hyunsuk's lips.

"A week. I have several interviews and a show to attend." Hyunsuk replied with his eyes closed. Their noses, stomachs and thighs touched. He felt that. Every part of it.

"Where will you stay?" Jihoon asked, his eyes closed as well. The waves were getting stronger. They were slightly moving as the waves crashed on them with force. But Jihoon's hold was secure. He wouldn't let Hyunsuk fall.

"I told my manager that I have accommodation here. " Hyunsuk replied with a smile. "I'll stay with you, Hoonie." Jihoon opened his eyes. He felt so happy! He leaned down to kiss Hyunsuk again. The elder didn't see that coming, because well, he had his eyes closed. So he was startled. By instinct, he stumbled backwards. Jihoon did hold him from falling but at the exact moment, a huge wave hit them and they both lost balance.

They fell on top of each other and the salty sea water went in their mouths. Jihoon sat up and sat Hyunsuk as well. They looked hilarious. Because, they were feeling the disgust of having sand and water in their mouth.

When they made eye contact, they burst out laughing watching each other's disgusted faces. Oh that laugh. That genuine happiness! God let them have that more frequently, we pray!

When the laughter died, Jihoon remembered what he wanted to do. So, when another big wave was coming their way, he grabbed his lover and dived in to kiss him hard once again.

-

A very sudden idea I got from watching a Japanese BL. This is more on the emotional side. Hope you liked it <33