"I am sorry." He said and I just mumbled "It's ok!"

"I am Rajeev, by the way, and of course your classmate." He said forwarding his hand.

"Nisha!" I said, shaking his hand.

"I know!" He said smiling, and I looked at him confused.

"You get praised by each lecturer in every class so the whole class knows you." He added seeing my confusion.

"It's nothing!" I said and started walking away.

"You met him? He is my good friend." Pavani said who actually walked away before he bumped into me to meet someone.

"Yeah!" I said, and we both walked inside the class.

"He is a cool guy, right?" She asked smiling.

"You like him?" I asked her smiling.

"No, no! My boyfriend will kill me." She replied, shaking her head.

"What? You have a boyfriend, and you didn't tell me until now." I asked her shocked.

"Sorry! Anyway, that guy is my good friend, and he is a nice guy." She said, and I nodded.

"Why are you saying the same thing like this?" I asked her when she said the same thing before we leave the college.

"Because he was behind me to introduce you to him." She replied.

"Oh!" I mumbled realizing what she is saying.

"Didn't you tell him that I am married?" I asked her frowning.

"Yes! Well, he said he just wants to be your friend." she replied.

"I need to go!" I said, looking at the watch and reached the school before the bell.

"Cake?" She asked when we both got inside the bus.

"Ok! We will buy one in the bakery near our house." I replied.

We both bought the cake as per her wish and went inside the house. She started doing her homework sitting on the table.

And I started preparing some specials for his birthday. I cooked his favorite and some more things.

I placed them on the table as it is dinner time, but he still didn't reach home. We both waited and I just made her eat her food as it was getting late.

She sat there yawning. I glanced at her and said, "Why don't you go and sleep?"

"Dad!" She replied mumbling.

I looked outside to see that it is raining. I started calling him, hoping he was fine.

Then after sometime we heard the front door opening and turned to seeing him walking inside.

"Dad!" She called her, and he walked near her smiling.

"Cake!" She said, showing the cake on the table.

"You shouldn't have, Ayesha." He said, shaking his head.

"Cut it!" She said yawning.

He walked near the cake, and she sat beside him. We both sang the song, and he cut the cake awkwardly.

"Here you go!" he mumbled placing a small piece in her mouth.

Then she pointed towards me, and he gave the piece to me. I wished him again, and he thanked me again.

"She is sleepy. Why don't you freshen up, and I will get her to her room?" I asked him.

"No! I will take her." He said walking towards her.