Chapter 13: Training The Troops

September 26th, 2051

British training camp, Guernsey, channel islands, United kingdom

While all this was occurring within sadera, a special program was taking place on the channel islands, specifically the island of Guernsey

While all this was occurring within sadera, a special program was taking place on the channel islands, specifically the island of Guernsey. On this small archipelago in the English channel, just of the coast of Normandy, saderan soldiers were being trained by the British to use the weaponry of earth.

They would likely never be considered trustworthy enough to be given the current eras weapons. Instead, they are trained with equipment from throughout history: from the napoleonic wars to world war 2.

Among these trainees were not only former soldiers in the imperial army, but also new young recruits. Some were nobility, but the majority were from the lower classes of saderan life.

Among these new recruits was a young elf by the name of Augustus rexia. After his family were killed in the empires scorched earth tactics in the previous war, he detested the empire and everything it stood for. Now, he was being trained by the men who defeated them for a chance to join the Republic army and get revenge.

As he walked towards the barracks, he noticed British soldiers looking his way, giving of small smiles. It was clear that he was the first elf they had on the island, and that he would get a level of respect an elf would never find in the empire.

As he entered the training barracks, he noticed the steel gazes that bore into him from all the other recruits. Among them was another demi-human. This didn't deter young Augustus, however, as he placed his bag on the bunk bed

Before he could properly settle in, however, a loud, authoritarian voice rang out.

"ATTENTION!"

The new trainees immediately scrambled, snapping to attention and forming an orderly line in front of their barracks.

That was when their current commander stepped in, in a dark green military uniform adorned with multiple medals. This was major general hubert gales. Originally called in the lead ground forces during the first war against sadera, he had been sent back to earth and was now tasked with training saderan troops

 Originally called in the lead ground forces during the first war against sadera, he had been sent back to earth and was now tasked with training saderan troops