Major Skip (please Read This)

As I stated in the disclaimer at the beginning of the story, this is my first ever work. That means there will most likely be multiple issues with it.

One of these is that, as difficult as it is to admit, I'm not the best when it comes to world building. Whenever I write a chapter, I feel as though I am dragging it out as long as possible. I also feel as though I am simply parroting other gate fanfics, which could become a continuing issue as I have larger plans down the road and don't want people to stop reading just because it seems the same as every other gate fanfic

Due to this (and considering the fact you have likely already seen the gate anime and know what happens) I'm going to skip the aftermath of the siege of the jade Palace, with a quick rundown of events leading up to. That point.

-

Lucas and brandis are called back to London to partake in a press conference. Pina insists on going with them, and is shocked by the bridgehead. Tuka, lelei and Rory acompany them

-they are given a tour of London and are amazed by it's arcetechture. Pina learns about the history of the UK.

-a press conference takes place, and a news journalist attempts to paint the british armed forces in a bad light, but is swiftly humiliated by everyone

-the US sends CIA operatives to attempt to capture the four girls to use as blackmail to gain access to the gate, but they are dealt with by both hailie and Rory

-meanwhile, the macro cosmos corporation begins to build up influence, convincing the prime minister to not only allow them to establish a power plant in the bridgehead, but have their own private security forces guarding it rather than standard soldiers.

-a riot breaks out at the wall, on the Shetland islands, caused by a saderan prisoner, but is swiftly handled by the guards. The prisoner in question, helm fule maio, is placed in solitary confinement.

-secret peace negotiations are established between the UK and Pro-peace senators.

-a secret base is established by the British is the akusho district, which leads to a short fight against local gangs.

-British soldiers, Lucas included, enter the emperor's Palace during an earthquake. They find zorzal has a British prisoner as a sex slave, leading Lucas to punch him. Zorzals soldiers die, he gets interrogated by hailie and they leave with the prisoner.

-the bombing of the imperial senate at the hands of the British leads to them sueing for peace. In the final round on negotiations, the empire officially secedes alnus to the British, make italica an independent state, allow the British to use the jade palace as an embassy and allow them to establish a garrison in the city of rondel, much to the anger of its duchess (more on that later)

-a months passes without incident, however, zorzal stages a coup against his father, leading to him taking over.

-zorzal immediately lays siege to the jade Palace, and while they initially seem as though they could overrun it and win, the British army quickly lift the siege and storm the capital, forcing zorzal and his loyalists to flee the city and head north.

-the empire is now divided, and a civil war breaks out. Zorzal and his imperial loyalists attempt to maintain their rule in the north, while pina, with support of the British and italica, establishes a Republic. The next chapter will begin in the immediate aftermath.

(sorry is you were expecting more, but I'm currently not motivated enough to make around 10 more chapters before getting to my own personal stuff rather than just parroting every gate fanfic. In the future I will probably make a better one than this, but for now, this is what I can do)