The assistant looked puzzled. "sir, do you think they'll agree to it?" The older smirked and leaned back on his chair.

"maybe I won't be able to convince them but I'm sure their parents have it under control. I expect one of them to at least accept. Their pick between themselves on who marries seungmin."

The assistant nodded. "what about seungmin? Won't he reject?" The father shook his head and smiled.

"he doesn't have a choice but it's not like he has anyone he likes. He knows the rules, unless I introduced then no."

The assistant stayed quiet feeling a bit bad upon being the one having to come up with things for the boy's father to do.

"I understand, sir. Is that all?" The elder nodded. "Taehyung, i need you to look for that blonde boy."

The assistant nodded then bowed before leaving his boss's office. He gulped once he left, walking to his office two blocks down.

He shook his head at the boy's father plans.

"god please forgive me.." he mumbled under his breath. He entered the room and closed the door behind.

_________________________________

The young red head looked at himself in the mirror. Looking at his outfit for the hang out that he had accepted from the taller male.

He sighed and sat down at his bed.

Why on earth does he try so hard to be with me?! Didn't he hate me? Why did he suddenly change his mind?

Aish, exactly why I didn't want anyone knowing shit! I liked him more when he didn't speak to me.

Seungmin looked at his uncovered hands. It had healed but not the best. The scars on his hands were very dark, they were red. Define lines on his hands, something he was insecure about.

The red head didn't like his hands, his own friends never saw his hands before. They asked him about it but the younger always changed the topic or just said no.

The two were very understanding and asked no further questions about it. They just let the younger be.

Stupid hands.

He thought as he looked at the countless scars. Some were faded and some were recent. He picked his gloves.

They were black, lacing in the wrist area and a charm were on both gloves. Seungmin wore prada gloves specifically designed for him. His name was inside and was thin.

He looked at himself, along with the gloves making sure that it matched. Seungmin stood up from his bed and went out his room. He went downstairs and looked at his surroundings.

He soon found his driver and went towards to him. "Hey, I need you to drive me to the park please.."

His driver nodded. Both males walking out of home and the elder opened the car door. Letting the younger in and closed it once the red head was in.

The driver went in and began to put his seatbelt. He started the car and began to drive away.

Seungmin looked at his phone.

Drama boy

I'm already here, I'll wait for you near the swings! Just sent two minutes ago

okay.

Seungmin sent the text and put his phone away. He bit his lip and frown. Feeling uneasy about the hang out between both.

I swear if there's any funny business. I'm bringing him to court.

-"hai everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Remember to take very well care of yourself. Eat and rest well loves."

"One rational question just like out curiosity but who thinks it's unfair on the 'Fans' app. I heard from others that is being unfair to istays so I just wanted to know more about that"