Chapter 2 - Bestfriends...<3

Riya's POV

As soon as I reached college, I was waiting for my 2 dark angels aka my 2 bestfriends to arrive.

While I wait for them, because I know they will be late as usual, let me tell you about them.

Monika Mehra and Aisha Gupta.

The devil incarnates(dont tell them about this name;-p ).

The two of the most important people of my life after my family ofcourse ;) . I met them in my high school. From then onwards, we three were inseparable.

Monika Mehra - a mischievous and a devil mind person. She has an attitude which was a refreshing thing for me.

Aisha Gupta - a bubbly person who is slightly outspoken. But good in the heart.

Where as me - I was the shy one in the group. Totally different from both.

I always wondered why would they want to be friends with me? Whenever i voiced that thought out loud, they would shut me up and tell me that i was being silly.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize when they both came and suddenly I was pushed in a tight group hug.

"Ahh..how much I have missed you both." We all said together making others look at us weirdly.

"C'mon. Let's move inside and check out what all classes we have together." Aisha said happily.

We agreed and moved towards the reception, took our schedule to see what classes we have together.

After checking our schedules, Monika exclaimed," We have all classes together."

We all left reception area giggling happily about having all classes together.

After reaching our classroom, we three settle down quickly in the middle row towards the window seat with me in the middle and both of them on my either side.

We were all telling each other about our vacations, thats when the lecturer enters and quiets the whole class down to start her lecture.

While the lecturer drones on and on about the syllabus for the year, me and my friends where passing the notes to each other taking about our summer classes that we took.

Our chat was like this:

********(Conversation starts here)*******

(Monika - M ; Aisha - A ; Riya - R)

M: So guyzz bolo chuttiyo mein kya kiya tum logon ne??
(So guyzz, tell me what did you do your holidays?)

R: Maine zyada kuch khaas nae ... bas koi class join kiya .. tum log??
(Nothing important. Just joined one of the classes. What about you both?)

A: Maine bhi classes join kiya .... konse classes??
(Me too. Which classes by the way?)

M: maine bhi ... maine driving classes join kiya.
(I took driving classes!!)

A pinches M and says : Same here. Even i took driving classes!!

M : ouch..!!! Motti kitne zorr se pinch kiya tunee ?!
(Fatty... why did you have to pinch so hard ?!)

R : acha acha guyzz .... shant hojao..
(Okay okay guyzz. Peace please.)

M : what about you Riya?? What classes did you take??

A : Yeah Riya tell us.

R : itookcalligraphyclasses.

A and M : what what what ??? Which classes..??

R : Calligraphy.

A : Wow Riya ... good good ... acha kiya tunee woh classes liye tunee..
(You did good by taking those classes.)

M : Yeah. You did good.

********(Conversation ends here)********

Like that we three chatted continuously about our summer till the college completed.

--------------------------------------------------

Hiee guyzzz...*waves*
If you like the chapter please comment, vote and share.

If any queries, please PM me.

Love,
Sanchee.

Arranged Marriage To LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara