Chapter 23 - Bus Ride

Riya's POV

The next morning everyone was busy with their works and packing simultaneously.

Soon it was the time when everyone would accumulate here at my house.

Everyone was packed and ready to go. We were just waiting for my in-laws to come.

We suddenly heard a huge horn, like a bus one, being blown. We all stood up and went to check it out and saw a coach type A/C bus standing in our parking lot.

 We all stood up and went to check it out and saw a coach type A/C bus standing in our parking lot

We all looked confused seeing it here. Dad went to speak to the driver. Suddenly the door for the coach bus opened and out stepped papaji looking like not my papaji at all.

He was wearing casual clothes!

I have always seen him in suits so it was a shocking thing for me.

Then came out mummyji wearing a kurti (long shirt) and leggings with a handbag in her hand.

Followed by Aarul and Angel Princess. Both were wearing jeans and shirt. Angel Princess has combed her hair in cute pigtails making her look so adorable, that I immediately went to her and took her in my arms and said,"Isn't my Angel Princess looking adorable?"

Then I kissed her cheeks lovingly.

"Aborble?" Angel Princess asked cutely.

"Its adorable Angel Princess. It means cute and lovely."

"Oh! Really?! Thank you Riya di. By the way where is Khushi di?" Angel Princess asked while looking around for her.

I turned around and found her. She was helping the driver placing all our bags in the bus. Beside her, Aarul was helping her and once I looked more closely I saw how Aarul was looking dumbstruck seeing her in jeans and casual top with no make up and accessories.

I pointed her towards them and Angel Princess jumped and started running towards them while yelling,"Khushi di!"

I smiled and went to my mummyji and papaji and touched their feet for the blessings.

They smiled and touched my head tenderly.

"How are you mummuji? Is your back still giving you problems?" I asked her.

"No dear. It isn't giving me any more pain at all."

"Thats good. But if your pain starts again, please tell me. I have packed oil and I can give you back massage anytime you want. Okay?"

"Yes dear. God, sometimes your even more stubborn than Veer." She chuckles saying that.

I blushed.

Seeing my blush, papaji said something making me blush even more.

"Ahha. See Kishan, didn't I tell you that my daughter-in-law's blush is adorable." Papaji said and continued,"And that blush would deepen even more at the mere mention of my son."