Chapter 22 - Unexpected Events

Recap :

We both got up and I moved away from his arms but he pulled me back to him.

"Ab kya huaa (now what happened) Raj? Why did you pull me back again?" I asked.

"Because I will not let you go." Raj saif and then continued,"Unless of course you agree that you will go on ....."

Present :

Riya's POV

"On ...?" I prompted.

"Date with me." He finished.

I wanted to answer immidiately with a yes but I thought of teasing him a little.

"But why will I go on a date with you?" I asked while faking confused face.

"Why?! Why?! You are asking why Riya?!" Raj said deeling shocked.

"Yes I m asking why."

"I'm asking because your mine and I wanna treat you like my queen by taking you out on a date." He answered and continued angrily,"Riya."

I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face now. I was full out grining now.

"Okay. I'll go." I said softly feeling shy suddenly.

I looked at him through my eyelashes and saw that he was grinning too.

"Okay then thats final. I'll talk to both of our dad's about it soon then." Raj said happily.

I shake my head lightly feeling amused. We then both moved to open the door but Raj opened it while I was standing slightly behind the door.

"What bhai? Itna time kyun lag gaya apko darwaza kholne mein. Its not like bhabhi was with you inside and you both were busy but-" Aarul started ranting.
(Why were you taking so much time in opening the door.)

As soon as I heard that busy line I snapped and moved ahead so that I came to stand slightly infront of him.

I folded my arms infront of me where as my face was clouding with anger and my eyes glaring, which were directed at Aarul.

I heard both brothers mumble,"Uh-oh."

Raj with pity and Aarul with horror.

"Devarji." I said sternly.

Aarul gulped and said,"Yes bhabhi. Bhabhi I was just kidding bhabhi. I was just teasing bro. Nothing serious. I promise bhabhi. Scout's honour."

I still didnt stop glaring.

Aarul suddenly made a puppy dog face and apologied while holding his ears,"I'm sorry bhabhi."

I melted but I didn't let it show on my face.

I slowly moved my hand towards him and twisted his ears.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch bhabhi. I said sorry. Ouch." Aarul kept saying.

"Will you do it again devarji?" I asked him.

He immidiately answered with a 'no'.

I couldn't help but think that it will happen again. I shaked my head and stopped twisting his ears.

I took a couple steps back and immidiately I felt Raj's arms go around my waist, pulling me towards him and placing his chin on my shoulder.

As soon as he did that I started to move away from him.

Doesn't he see that his little bro is standing right infront of us?

"So Aarul. Why did you come here?" Raj asked while stopping me from moving away from his arms.