Chapter 27 - Horrors and Painful Memories.

Recap :

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I asked while still trying to break away from his hold.

"I'm Yudi. And don't you remember me babes? I was the one whom you were giving those looks. Anyway I know you want me and I want you and this sweet and sexy curvy body of yours." He said roughly as his finger lightly traced over frm my forehead to cheek to my lips.

I shudder in disgust at his touch.
"No! I don't even know you. Leave me alone." I said and then screamed,"Raj!"

He pushed me towards the wall. I was slowly backing away from him but he was still moving towards me. I stumbled but quickly gained my balance.

No. This can't be happening.

No.

No.

"Don't come near me." I tried to order but it sounded like pleading.

"No. No. Dont try and touch me." I screamed again when he tried to come near me.

Raj.

Where is he?

I want Raj now. God please help me.

Raj where are you ??

Raj !!!!!!!!

His hands was moving towards my face and at this point, I only longed for One soothing touch. One comfort. One same old security moment. One protected feeling moment that I felt when I was with him. Just Him. RAJ.

And with that one thought of Raj in my mind, I screamed like hell was on the loose and it was my last chance to be rescued from the hell.

"Ahhhhhh. Raaaaaaaaaj!!!!!!!"

Present:

Raj's POV

As we were hugging after hearing my indirect confession for her, we heard clearing of throat.

We backed away from each other.

She started blushing and quickly excused herself and left without waiting for anyone.

I was also embarrassed but happy. Very happy.

"Congratulations bro. The surprise was successful." Aarul said happily.

"Yes. It was a success." Riya's dad said.

"I have nevr ever seen Riya so happy." Riya's mom said.

I smiled listening to that.

It was good to know that I was the reason behind her happiness.

I was smiling but I suddenly felt wierd like something really bad is going to happen or has already happened.

I looked around and saw that all of my family members were happily chit chatting.

All my family members except ....

Riya!

Suddenly I heard a faint scream,"Raj!"

I quickly started running and was following the scream and started searching from where it was coming.

Seeing me running everyone stood up and all of them started following me.

"Raj? What happened? Where are you going? Why do you look so tensed and worried?" Dad asked while running beside me.

"I don't know papa. But something inside me is telling me that something bad is happening and I have to stop it before that happens."I said while increasing my speed.