Chapter 20 - Student Meeting

Riya POV

Next day, I woke up with Khushi still sleeping beside me.

I was feeling sad for them because they can't have the happiness they deserve but I guess what Aarul said was true that everything depends on time and it isn't their time now.

I got up and went to freshen up. I choosed my pink kurti with black jeans. I did my make up and hair and left the room.

I went to kitchen and saw my mom making my breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her.

"Good morning Riya." Mom greeted me back and said,"Here's your breakfast and your lunch box."

"Thank you mom." I said gratefully to her.

"No problem dear. Now go have your breakfast and leave for your college soon."

"Yes mom."

With that I left kitchen to have my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast, I left the house with my lunch box.

On the way to college, I took my phone out and messaged Raj.

*****(Message conversation starts here)*****

Riya : Good morning :)

He replied back after few moments.

Raj : Good morning Sweet girl :)

Riya : Aap kahan tak pahunche?
(Till where did you reach?)

Raj : Just started from home.

Riya : Good. Me too.

Raj : I have a surprise for you.

Riya : Kya hai woh surprise?
(What's the surprise?)

Raj : Nope. I won't tell. If I tell, will it still be a surprise? No right? So nope.

Riya : But, I want to know.

Raj : Still a no.

Riya : :(

Raj : Don't be sad Sweet girl. You will know or see in the college. Don't worry.

Riya : Okay. I'll try to be patient.

Raj : That's like my girl. Now come fast to college.

Riya : Okay. :(

Raj : Bye sweet girl. See ya at college. ;)

Riya : Bye. :|

*****(Message conversation ends here)*****

I placed my phone back in my bag as I was soon going to reach the college.

After reaching college, I saw my friends were waiting for me near the gate. Aisha looked like she was ready to burst with the news she wants to say to us.

I guess she couldn't wait till I reached her, so she started walking fast towards me, followed by Monika, who was having a small smile on her face too.

I looked at Monika questioningly. But she shrugged her shoulders.

I met my friends half way and Aisha burst out saying,"I have some news for you guys. Especially for you Riya."

"What is it?" I asked her curiously.

"Its about you know your......" Aisha hinted.

Raj?

Does she know about the surprise that Raj has planned for me? I thought.

"Yes. Continue Aisha." I said.