Chapter 15 - Announcements

Riya's POV

I woke up today even before my alarm could ring to wake me up. I close of the alarm clock. I tried to go back to sleep but I wasn't able to sleep. I don't know why but I was feeling restless. I stepped out of my room and saw that mom also just woke up.

"Good morning dear. Why aren't you sleeping Riya?" Mom asked.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I was feeling restless." I answered mom truthfully.

"Aww dear. Come here. Are you worried that your life will be changing now?" Mom asked.

"I guess I'm. I dont have a doubt on my choices in my life mom. Its just I think my life will now not just revolve around my family but also around Uncle, Aunty, Aarul, Angel Princess-" I smiled when I said her name"-and...."

"Yes?" Mom prompts me.

"Him." I whispered and continued,"This is all so scary for me. I have many questions like will I be able to live with them? Will I be able to adjust with them? Will I be able to accept the fact that I have to leave you all and go to others house? Will I be comfortable in sharing a room with a male?"

"Calm down Riya. Time will help you answer all the question. As time passes you yourself will see that everything happrns for a reason. We just have to be patient and wait to know our reason." Mom advices me.

"Yeah. I'll try be patient and let time takes its decision." I answered hopefully.

"Good. Now why dont you go take a bath and get ready for your college." She orders.

"Okay Mom." I said while giving her a tight hug.

I left mom to take a bath. After taking bath, I look into my closet to find the clothes for today. I was in mood for patiala dress today. So I choosed my dark blue and pink patiala dress with pink dupatta(scarf). While I was brushing my hair, my eyes fell on my left hand where His ring laid.

I started thinking about him. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to wish him good morning. But when reached down to pick my phone up to message him, I realized that we never exchanged our numbers. How can I forget to ask him his number? I was scolding myself for a whole minute. Then I remember the conversation that I had with Aarul last night.

*****Flashback starts*****

"Bhabhi, here's your cell phone." Aarul said while giving me my phone and said to me quietly,"I have added my number bhabhi. If you wanna reach me for anything at all, you can call me." He said the last part while looking in his brother's direction.

"Okay." I replied.

*****Flashback ends*****

He knew that we both will forget to about exchange our numbers. So he gave me his number. Such a planner he is.

I messaged him.

*****(Message conversation starts here)*****

Riya : Your too smart for your own good devarji. You thought about it right? That we will forget to exchange numbers?

Aarul : Yeah. I already knew that you both will forget about that part, seeing that you both were busy *cough* kissing *cough*.. ;)

Riya : We didnt...how did you..who told you?

Aarul : I know everything bhabhi *knowing face*

Riya : Ahhh. Fine devarji you win this time.

Aarul : I always do bhabhi.

Riya : You will have to start using my name in college devarji. You cant call me bhabhi infront of everyone.

Aarul : Yeah. But I won't call you by your name. It isn't right. What about RB? You know like Riya Bhabhi.