23. Hey Marco

Huey Freeman
16
Woodcrest International Airport 📍

"God damn it boy is you slow? There is different terminals with letters. We at the red A."Grandad grumbled. "Imma just ask for directions. This ain't nothing like Chicago."A voice sounded from the bluetooth. I was excited to see my cousin he hasn't been here in years. Grandad turned on his headlights to point him in the right direction and he came into view. Marco Freeman, a bad ass kid. His hair had grew out more and it was multiple different colors.

"Flightttt!"Riley yelled. Grandad shot him a look for being so loud and he hopped in the backseat with the twins. "Yooooo."Marco said. "So why is bighead moving in with us?"Asia asked. Grandad seemed more on edge than usual, "Cause all yall parents need a good ass whooping."he scowled. I was confused but I went on with my business.

Me : How old is Leila now?
Jaz❤️‍🩹 : 14 why?
Me : My cousin is moving in and he needs friends.
Jaz ❤️‍🩹 : Awe is he cute?
Me : Friends Jaz not lovers.
Jaz ❤️‍🩹 : Why hate on young love?😔
Me : I'm not hating they're 14.
Jaz❤️‍🩹 : Going on 15.
Me : Shut up
Jaz❤️‍🩹 : Make me
Me : Remember you said this.
Jaz❤️‍🩹 loved a message.

I swear she tests me everyday. "So where is Marco gonna sleep?"I asked. Grandad paused and looked at all three of us, then his eyes landed on Riley. "Oh hell nah Grandad."Riley said.

Later...

"But long story short my mama back on drugs."Marco shrugged. "Where are your sisters?"I asked. Although the topic was starting to bum him out I wanted to understand him. He was getting in trouble at school and fighting a lot, raising another Riley wouldn't be hard. Right? "They split us up. Nya in college now and Kaylee a junior but she moved in with one of our cousins ion know who."he replied. I studied him and I felt bad, I knew what he wanted, it was the same thing we did. Just some type of parental affection.

But I'll do everything in my power to provide what he needs. "Okay well lets make a deal."I suggested. He looked up and nodded. "I need you to stay out of trouble for three months here. No calls from school, nothing. And I want A's and B's, for your benefit you can play basketball and we can try and buy you a new game or something. And maybe fly your sisters down here."I said. He nodded again and I held my hand out. He shook it and I made sure he understood I wasn't kidding. "My girlfriend wants to meet you."I scowled.

He started smiling, "Oh shit Hue got a girl. She must be a protester or some shit."he teased. I rolled my eyes, "A complete opposite of me. You'll see,"I smiled. He followed me out of my room and downstairs. "Huey done gave you the daddy talk huh? I remember mine, it wasn't peaceful nigga whooped my ass and gave me a bloody nose."Riley announced. "Shut the hell up you hit me while I was talking thats why you got beat up."I shot back. "Well look at a young nigga now!"he exclaimed holding out his arms.

I ignored him and we walked across the street. Jazmine opened the door and gave me my usual bear hug. "Where are your clothes?"I asked. She had on short shorts and and tight tank top. "Okay first of all you texted me on short notice I've been doing hair all day. I'm sure he's seen worse. Hi Marco, I'm Jazmine."she greeted. Marco was staring at her with a smile and looked at me when she turned around, "She a opposite alright all that a-"I hit him and pushed him towards the living room. Leila was sitting in a dining chair facing the tv while Jazmine massaged something through her curls.

"Marco this is my little sister Leilani."Jazmine introduced. She let Leila turn her head and I hate to admit this but Jazmine was right. They looked at each other like when the damn chipmunks saw the chippettes. "You can show Marco your room if you want."Jazmine suggested. Leila nodded and they set off upstairs. Jazmine turned around and looked at me with a smirk. "Shut up."I laughed. "Keep telling me to shut up Freeman."she said while carrying the chair back to the dining room.

"So why'd he come so randomly?"she asked climbing on top of me. "I'm not sure how you want me to focus on this story when you're practically teasing me."I replied. She rolled her eyes, "You can keep it in your pants for like ten minutes Huey. Answer the question."she said. I told her the story and her face formed a little pout, "Another Riley."she whispered. "That's what I've been telling myself but I think he's gonna be fine." She smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Look what I snuck out and got."she smirked.

She sat up and moved her tank top to show me the side of her boob. It was a butterfly and some symbols. "I like it."I said. She moved her shirt back in place and started kissing my face. "Your lucky they're here."she muttered. "What's that supposed to mean?"I chuckled. "You know what I mean Freeman."she scoffed. I picked up the living room remote and turned on something random.

A few hickeys and kisses later I realized it was getting dark. "Marco come on!"I yelled. He came down the stairs and Leila was right behind him. "You can text me on your first day and I'll come find you."She said. "Oh I will trust me."he smiled. Jazmine looked at the time and shooed us out, I guess because Tom will be home soon. When she closed the front door behind us we heard them both giggling and squealing.

"What you think about little red?"I asked. Marco was smiling and shrugged, "I mean she cool I guess." The second we stepped foot back in the house he got on the game with Riley and everything was fine. Asia was asleep on the couch with one of Riley's hoodie's over her as a blanket. "These basically yo kids, I'm proud of you Huey."Grandad said. For some odd reason that made me feel really good, I haven't heard him say that to me in years.

"Thanks Grandad."

Hueyyy2

Hueyyy2.0

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by Lil

Liked by Lil.Jaz and 6,937  others
Hueyyy2.0 - 🚷
(Pinned) Lil.Jaz - Hair growth by some oil, Facial hair growth by Jaz 🐱
↪️ Hueyyy2.0 - Real.

I'M BACK. For real this time. Next update probably Saturday and Sunday.