5. Fudgey Feelings!

Ming Long-Dou
The Long-Dou Residence 📍
8 AM

"And maybe he's cheating on me, it's kind of a slap in my face because we just got together and it was super fast. Like think about it he flirted with me like a player before we got together."Jazmine ranted. She sat next to me while we were doing our makeup.

While I applied my primer I tried to reason with her, "I don't think he's cheating on you Jaz he's all about you and you only. They're brothers so Riley will always know something that you don't."I explained. She sighed and got silent while doing her eyebrows. "Don't spend too much time stressing over it, did you text him last night?"I asked.

"Yeah but I was a little dry, I feel bad because he kept asking did he do something but I got all irritated and told him to leave me alone."she whined. While I let my primer sit I started on my eyebrows as well. "Text him now."I said. She picked up her phone and opened the thread with him. "What do I say?"she asked.

"Apologize for last night." She nodded and began typing away, when I finished my eyebrows I started to conceal them. "He said it's okay and we can talk about it whenever I'm free,"she spoke. "Good."I said. She laughed at the face I was making while blending in the concealer. "Have you talked to Hiro?"she asked. I picked up two foundation tones and mixed them together on the back of my hand, "A little, he said he's planning a pool party for everyone."I scowled.

"Stop playing around and just say you like him, you guys need one on one time."she giggled. I laughed and ignored her while I applied my foundation. Mixing these two tones matched up perfectly with my skin, I had been trying to perfect this for months after Sephora stopped selling my true tone.

2 hours later

To interrupt the silence, I turned on some music while doing my hair. When we finished doing our hair we took pictures and made tiktoks. As the day progressed she got happier and seemed to almost forget about everything.

We started to bake brownies and lord knows I love chocolate. "Wait look I found these!"I shouted from the pantry. There was a huge bag of chocolate chips. I handed her the bag and she dumped some into the batter. "This is getting too thick."she said straining to mix them in. My doorbell rang and I left the kitchen to get it. When I opened the door it was Hiro. I panicked and pushed him off to the side of the house. "What are you doing here?"I asked.

"You look hot."he smirked. "Hiro I'm not playing with you right now."I scowled. He laughed and leaned against the house, "I thought you said I could come over whenever?"he asked. I bit my lip and fumbled with my hands, "Not now idiot, I told you I'm hanging out with Jaz. It's a girls day."I explained. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Whatever you've been avoiding me for the longest and it's annoying."

My mouth dropped open and I wanted to attack him right now, "You came all the way here just to ask me something you could've texted me?"I exclaimed. He got off the house and crossed his arms, "And what get left on read then get a dry ass response three days later? Fuck no."he said.

"Hiro we'll talk later. I don't want her to see us arguing, she'll think something is wrong."I whispered. His eyes narrowed and he looked pissed off, "Because something is fucking wrong Ming!"he whisper-shouted. "Okay fine just stay here."I scowled. He seriously wants to have this conversation now out of all times.

I walked back in the house and Jaz was sitting on the couch in the living room. "What took you so long?"she asked smiling. "You can't say anything, but Hiro's outside and he wants to talk things out."I whispered. Her face went from relaxed to shocked. "Really what did he say?"she asked.

"Well we got into a small argument and he's really pissed."I explained. "Okay well I'll go he obviously wants your attention."she giggled. She quickly went upstairs and gathered her things, "Bring me some brownies tonight. Love you!"she said. "I love you too."I mumbled while dreading the walk towards Hiro. He was still standing in the same spot and on his phone. He towered over me and still held the same angry expression. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the house. "Fix your face."I muttered.

When I offered him to sit down he js glared at me and remained standing. "Start explaining yourself."he demanded. I huffed and pointed at the couch again, "Sit down and calm down."I whined. He sat down and I felt better, Hiro is a giant compared to me.

"The truth is I've been a little distant because after your little 'Asian girls aren't hot' thing I kind of felt- I don't know insecure."I shrugged. He stared at me before answering, "You know it didn't have anything to do with you. I compliment you every time I see you. Plus you don't even like me- why would you feel- Ming." He smiled at his last words.

I could feel my face warming up quickly, his smile increased. "Ming you like me?"he asked. I couldn't muster up any words so I stayed quiet. He leaned in and right before our lips touched, the oven timer went off making us jump apart. I quickly got up and went into the kitchen, my mind was racing with thoughts. That was literally so corny, but kind of cute. I had to refrain from laughing and walked towards the oven.

I took the brownies out and set them on the counter to cool. He walked into the kitchen and I refused to turn around and look at him. We heard the garage door open and close and were greeted by my parents. "Hi Hiro!"my mom greeted. He smiled and waved then shook hands with my dad. "You guys made brownies? Where's Jazmine?"My mom questioned.

"Jazmine left a while ago, she needed to go home early."I lied. She nodded and put her keys and purse on the table. "Well Hiro we'd love if you stayed for dinner, we barely see you anymore."she smiled. He looked at me like he was asking if it was okay, I slightly nodded my head and he accepted her offer.

I lead him up to my room and shut the door, when I turned around he pulled me in and kissed me. I was really caught off guard but at the same time I didn't want it to end. I've liked him for the longest now, his hands cupped my face and we parted. "Guess that proved my point."he smiled. "Well do you feel the same?"I asked nervously. He lightly pushed my shoulder, "Why would I kiss you if I didn't?"he laughed.

We spent the rest of the night confessing our feelings for each other and it felt way better to be on good terms with him.

Double upload todayyy 😘 1/2
Update : Next Sunday.

Thoughts on Ming x Hiro?