CHAPTER 11

~NO ONE'S POV~

Nightmare was in his office,planning on how to get Killer back and where he could be.

Dust was shouting mad at Dream for behind such a idiot,while Horror holds him back.

Swap had left with Blue to their base.

While Ink was hugging Dream while Cross tries to calm everybody down.

"Let's not do anything harsh. Let's not put all the blame in Dream,what if he left cause of something Nightmare said? We cannot start blaming each others and we are not going to hurt anybody."

Horror and Dust weren't convinced,but didn't have any other choice.

"We should give Killer some time for himself,he needs a break,and none of you guys is going to search for him,leave him alone" Ink says whike holding Dream close.
Dream buries his head in Ink's chest.

Dust glares at Ink ,then sits on the couch with Horror.

An akward silence fills the room.
But then the silence is broken by Swap entering in the room in panick.

Everybody looks at him.

"GUYS..I-I-..GUYS-!"

Dream takes a breath and walks over to Swap

"Swap,brethe,calm down and slowly tells us what happened.."

Swap takes a breath and after some minutes to calm down he quietly says while looking at the floor

"Blue got kidnapped..."

Once again the silence fills the room.

"WHAT?!" Ink shouts, immediately summoning his broomie.

Then Swap continues saying
"It was Fresh"

Ink immediately slashes on the floor,creating a puddle of paint.
Then jumps into it and disappears on the floor.

"Ink wait-" Dream starts saying,but it's too late because Ink was already gone.

"Oh god." Dream esclamates.

"Well,I guess we'll just wait till he comes back" Horror says.

-after some hours-

Swap is in the kitchen,cooking something with Horror.
Dream probably wouldn't eat cause of all the stress,but they still wanted to make him a plate.

"Everybody food is ready!" Shouts Swap.

Dust enters the room taking the seat next Horror and starting to eat,not waiting for anybody.

Dream and Cross also enter the kitchen,Dream looks a bit uncomfortable,probably because of all the negativity in the air.
Cross sits next to him and Swap sits on Dream's other side.

"Dust can you go call the boss?" Horror asks kindly

"But I'm already eating"

"Darling. Go call the boss" he says firmly.

"Fineee" he stands up and goes upstairs.

Arrived to the office's door he lifts his hand to knock,but then hesitates.

In the end he just knocks and at the sign of a 'come in' he opens it and goes in.

"Dinner is ready"

"I'm not coming for dinner." He says firmly,not even looking at him from his paperwork.

"But-"

"I said I'm not coming." He says lifting his tentacles as a threat. "Do I have to repeat myself again? do I have to make myself more clear?"

Dust gulps.

"Nono boss I completely understood! eheh.."

"Good. Now go before I change my mind about sparing you."

Dust immediately walks off and goes back to the others.

"Let's say he's not in a good mood-"

Horror sights.
"I'll bring him some food later then."

Everybody keeps eating.
After everybody is done Dust walks off to his room,Horror prepares Nightmare's plate,Blue and Dream wash the dishes while Cross stares at Dream with a admiring expression.

Dream notices.
"Do you need anything,Cross?"

"Oh nonono" he says embarrassed"I was just...admiring how good you wash the dishes!"

Swap next to them couldn't help but start laughing at Cross.

Dream doesn't understand why he's laughing while Cross gets red for the embarrassment.

Horror knocks on Nightmare's door,and by not hearing any response he decides to enter.

He finds Nightmare staring at the team's group picture,in particular he was looking at Killer with a soft and sad expression.

As he sees Horror he immediately hides the picture and turns his expression into a dry one.

"Everything alright boss?.." he asks softly but worried.

"Yes, everything is ok. What do you want?" Says coldly.

"Just wanted to bring you your food,and before you say anything,yes,Dust told me you didn't want to have dinner and no,I'm not taking the plate back."

Nightmare sights and accepts the plate knowing how much Horror dislikes wasting food.

He puts the plate on his desk.

Nightmare was expecting Horror to leave,but instead he walks up to him and sits next to him picking up the picture the octopus was looking at.

"You miss him don't you?"

Nightmare wanted to deny it,but at the same time he felt like at that moment he shouldn't.

He gathers his thoughts and nods,his cold expression drifting into a sad and guilty one.

"He'll be back"

"I know..I just..I was so stupid..why did I think that he..that..he...would.."

Horror looks at Nightmare waiting for him to finish his sentence,then realised he wasn't gonna finish it.

He didn't know what to say to help,so he just hugged Nightmare into a comforting hug.

Nightmare didn't say anything,didn't hug back,but accepted the hug.