Chapter 18

We got off the boat near where there was a fallen tree. Saw a small little pathway that lead from the river to the school itself. It was such a relief to not have that feeling like something or someone was going to come out and kill us. The boat was left floating by inself in one area...."We need to get back to the school as fast as possible!" I said.

     "Ok here is the plan..." Tanya looked both of us dead in the eye...."When we get to the school building, we are immediately going to get our principal! OK! We need to tell her that we were trapped at these mysterious camp grounds that people have suffered and croaked in.....The school needs to be put on notice about the incident that we faced...Students, staff, parents and visitors all need to be put on notice...secondly, if any other student goes to that awful camp, then they are going to be screwed. This isn't a place to hang out at...I don't know what the mayor, police and the authorities are going to do though...Other than local news, this may even hit national news! NATIONAL NEWS I TELL YOU. Maybe we might be in the next episode of 'I survived...'" Tanya said.

     We ran and talked at the same time....The current time is 7:30...This is the normal time that students would start school.

     "What are we even going to tell Mr. Echielberg? How do we explain this whole wacky adventure we were on?" Taylor asked. "I think he is going to understand everything! Quite worrying." I shouted towards Taylor. The path towards the end of the woods was brown with some dark green wet grass covering it....It didn't feel like we were in the woods. It felt like we were in a jungle! I heard birds chirping and heard bugs making really loud noises in the trees....I did see the sun pop up a little bit...But the grey clouds were covering it however.

     We ran up until we found ANOTHER fallen tree on the path....We all stopped and looked at it together! "What is so special about this one?" I asked my two besties...."Look.." Tanya pointed...We saw something dark purple sticking up from behind the log. "What is it?" I asked. We went behind the log as saw a white cross with some flowers..Red roses and some purple beautiful flowers....So pretty...Wait....We then saw a small piece of paper at the bottom of the cross......

     I got on my knees and I read it aloud...It said:

     It is with great sadness we most inform you that our beloved principal...Goddard Gwen has passed away at the school due to an unknown cause....She came here because she needed to get some fresh air and needed to escape from the horrific terrors that have took place at our school....Rumor has it that it had to do with CAMP UNTERGANG and a strange peculiar mishap had happened.......According to the Hallows Run police, she has not been there in recent weeks and she has also been there too when she was just 13.....She will be dearly missed and students and staff will never forget her kind attitude, funny sense of humor and her enthusiasm....Goddard Gwen...Age 60.....

I got up from the ground and shuddered...."What?" I asked....I felt like I was going to faint again. "Robin...Run now....Cry later..." Tanya told me.....I couldn't believe it....Our very own principal was gone right before our very eyes.......How did we not know about this at first? Something was not right at all.....I mean we have not been at school for quite some time. Tanya had her cellphone on her and she looked in her school inbox....We were close to the building now.....So she was able to get internet access....She pulled up the school inbox and finally the email came through about the passing of our principal....maybe the internet was slow....

In the email, it stated more facts about the death....This time it actually explained........

THE CAUSE OF THE DEATH WAS BY A TEACHER WHO BECAME OBSESSED WITH EVIL PARANORMAL PHENOMENA AND ABUSED HIS POWER....HE FLAT LINED HER BY CASTING SOME SPELL ON HER SOUL....AND HER SOUL LEFT HER BODY AND WENT TO THE AFTERLIFE.....THIS TEACHER IS....AHHHH!!!!

Something was not right at all...We all stared at my friend's phone in disbelief....She scrolled down towards the end of the page and saw that there was a voice audio message that was attached to the email as well....

She tapped on it and we could hear our principal running...We couldn't tell if she was trying to get someone or trying to get away from someone....Either way...This was super super super creepy as hell....We could hear loud footsteps and we could hear her yell..."To anybody who is listening to this....Save yourself!!!!! Mr.....Mr...Mr..E.....Stole my soul and I have 30 minutes left to live........Objects were moving around in the classroom....No there wasn't an exorcism being performed.....There was a poltergeist being summoned.......Students immediately evacuated the classroom.....I shall go over to the river were I shall see the ghosts of my past friends...If I shall die...I shall die with my friends whom also died here in the woods....I just need to be close to them.....Goodbye people...."

**************************************

WE FINALLY GOT TO THE SCHOOL....WE WENT OVER TO WERE THE MAIN ENTRANCE WAS BUT THE DOORS WERE LOCKED....GREAT NOW WHAT??? MY FRIENDS STOOD BY CROSSING THEIR ARMS ALL PUZZLED....WHAT TO DO WHAT DO IN THIS STICKY SITUATION.......

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE INTERCOM CAME ON....."RRRRRR...RRRRRRR...YOU WILL NEVER COME OUT ALIVE....HALLOWS RUN HIGH IS CAMP UNTERGANG..." MORE READ FLAGS WERE WAVING RIGHT IN OUR FACES.....