Chapter 8

The figure came close to me and blah!!!!

     It was Tanya!!!! She played a little prank on me...."You should have seen that look on your face..." She giggled. "Not funny...NOT FUNNY!!!" I clenched my teeth....

     We continued to amble down the path and it seemed so endless...."What is taking so long?" I asked.....

     ******************************

     We eventually reached the outskirts of camp Untergang....There was a lake with a lot of white mist over it....The water was still and calm...There was actually a minimal amount of trees across the lake believe it or not...Tanya was sane again and I believe we reached the end point of the camp....Yep...I was right...."Tell me your phone has a GPS right?? Or some virtual map...." Tanya made sure..."Don't worry...It's all good.." I told her.....The ominous noises from the forest died down and STOPPED....It was dead silent like somebody hit the mute button on a tv. Then came cheery and happy sounds of birds and fireflies...."We should get a picture..." I said...Me and my friend got in a selfie together and smiled...and also made silly faces too....."Robin...Thanks for being a good friend to us..." Tanya said..."Really?" I asked. "I think you are....You don't think so? I think that you are a very nice girl and very funny...I know that we might not have been great students and we have been a bunch of no-good trouble makers but honestly, I am sure that the school and the town is going to forgive us.....And we are going to start fresh....I think you are a really brave girl...If it wasn't for you, I would have been dead...and how would the authorities tell my parents that? It is because of you that I feel like all my insecurities vanished...If we can survive being at this run down banned camp...we can survive any issue that we may face later on in life...and why? Because we are always there for each other...and that is what friends are for...We are buddies for life...." She said in a hushed tone....I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my hug. I cried out of joy and the feeling of loss, guilt, greif and sorrow completely left my body....."Thank you for saying all that..." I murmured into her shoulder....We both cried and we stood there hugging each other by the lake for at least 7 minutes....pouting and being there for each other...."TJ and Marvin are looking down on us...They are happy that they are in a safe place now....They are happy that we are surviving and we are getting through this together.....They might not be with us in person...but they are always going to be with us in our hearts..." Tanya said to me.................."YES..." I sniffled and weeped......

     "Anyways, we need to find this sadistic man...." Tanya asked...Without hesitation, she pointed out a set of foot prints that lead to the other part of the camp...OVER TO THE FAR RIGHT!!!!!! We were definitely going to find something there...I could already tell that that the spirit and the elements in this camp didn't want to leave us alone until they got the very best of us....I knew this story wasn't going to end without a good fight...