Chapter 9

We followed the footprints and it only took us about 5 minutes to get to the other part of the lake..."Wow...looks like the shore..." I acknowledged..."Do you still have that axe handy?" Tanya asked. "Yes.." I said. At the lake, there was a lot of sand and a dock that campers used to walk on...."It's that same dock that we saw in one of those films! But why are we here in this specific area though???" I asked..."Robin...We need to look for clues...Something unusual lurks in the lake and maybe out in the distance....There have been incidents here and you know....I am starting to get the creeps all over again. Something lured us over here....For both reasons....So we can discover what is going to happen next...and to see what awaits us....like our misery that is awaiting..." Tanya starred at the lake stuttering..."Tanya...I am sure that the spirit is going to let us go.....Maybe we should call out to it....Maybe if we apologize and move on...I am sure it will set us free..." I said. "Robin look..." Tanya pointed....

On the left hand side was rock with a blood stain on it..."What about it?" I asked....I then noticed a note on the side of the rock....

I unfolded it and it said, "To anybody who came this far and saw our blood, I solute you...Me and my best friend one day decided to go out to this lake.....My beautiful girl is so sweet. She is so kind and I love her very much....But our fates met when the grim reaper forced me to write this letter....If you wonder where we are...Our bodies are at the bottom of the lake floor...but our ghosts are dancing together on the lake...Where you will see more..."

"Not all of the undead is unhappy with us...What a warm welcome." I sighed in relief......

Without warning, We saw ghostly figures of the boy and girl walking towards each other...It was a teenage boy and teenage girl...they joined hands and they danced slowly together....there even was a spirit singing from out in the distance....It opened up the hearts of me and Tanya.....They danced together on the lake and the lake even lit up in like light shining onto white crystals...The lake had a precious white color to it now...

It looked like a little show that was being put on for us...But then it all stopped.....