Chapter 14

We found Taylor outside of the office...Tanya darted down the stairs and just as she was about to step on the ground...BLOINK!!

     Her head smashed something in of her...But we couldn't make out what it was....She fell backwards and was a little dizzy. It was kind of funny too. It looked like something you would see from America's Funniest Home Videos. You alright? I thought. I didn't say it out loud though...Tanya came back up..."Hi T-" Boom! She walked into so sort of invisible force that was blocking our way...."Here let me try...." Taylor said...He did the same thing that Tanya did...Walking into it and not proceeding..."What?! What is this??" He asked. "I don't know...It's probably some kind of force field...Try hopping the railings.." I suggested. Tanya attempted to leap over the railings and she left the stairs....But she didn't hit the ground though. She was up in the air like a human being was holding her there. She was off the ground with her arms out. Like a Superman pose. "What the hell? Am I floating?" Tanya asked. I knew she didn't have any magical powers of some sort....Taylor went over to her to try to assist her...."No worries! Just give me your hand and-" BOOM!

Taylor hit his head on the side of the force feild. We didn't expect that! I tried leaping over to the railing on the left side...not the same side as Tanya though because I didn't want to end up in the same boat as her...and the same thing actually happened!!!!  I was suspended above the ground...I tried to walk off the invisible floor. I walked off the ground and was on grass! "Tanya! Do the same thing that I did!" I told her...She did and she was successful....I feel like the ghosts here are playing some mischievous game with us.....I walked towards Taylor and I kept bumping into invisible forces....Tanya did the same. I steered left of the invisible force and I was able to get through....I then walked and crashed into another invisible wall...Invisible walls everywhere! How are we to get out?! "Tanya! Don't move! They are trying to play a trick on us!" I shouted from a far. It was like a maze we were in...That is exactly what are problem was. Just like when I was a little girl, I used to solve mazes that were in the Sunday paper or on the back of cereal boxes. Those were the times. But this isn't a game. This is survival!!!!! I told Tanya to stay still.....All of a sudden, my brain hatched an idea. "Taylor! Grab some mud and throw it at us and around the perimeter!" I instructed him. "Ok!" He said. He grabbed some huge chunks of mud from underneath were he was standing and tossed it towards us! Splat! Splat! He proceeded to do that and the walls started to become visible. "Continue doing that! That is superb!" I said to him!!! He went towards my direction and he chucked larges PEICES UNTIL SPLAT! A huge mud pie came straight for my face!! "WHOOPS SORRY!!" He grinned looking humiliated.

"Guys we are going to get out of here! Hang in there!!!" I screamed out in happiness...But a wretched gut instinct told me that it is now or never...Taylor ambled towards Taylor and before I could say..."LOOK OUT!!" A pale-skinned rotting person came running towards him....Taylor came down to the ground and a Herde of people came stampeded towards us! "RRAAARGGGGHHH!!!!" They all growned.....IS that what I think it is!!! I knew it!!! It was the dead campers all coming for our flesh.....Hundreds of them surrounded the force fields....But we were trapped in the horrific snares of the unnamed killer. "Tanya!!! Come to where I am!" I yelled. She climbed up the railing and went over to where i was....Taylor was being buried by groups of blood thirsty flesh eaters.....UUHHHHRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! They growled......They had only white eyes, their clothes were all torn up and they had an amazing sense of smell like a bear sniffing for food in the forest....5 of them came runnings towards me and my BFF and the hit the walls...They were pounding on it with their fists...."We can't just stay here!!! We need to get out immediately!!!" I shrilled...

*********************

Me and Tanya were very precarious....We needed to avoid the undead at all costs. And be aware of the walls around us......We were heading towards Taylor who was crawling towards us!! The undead rotting lunatics attempted to surround him but they all crashed into the wall....They broke their noses and blood gushed onto the walls.......They were now 66% visible......I came over to Taylor as he growned in pain. "Someone drag me!! They messed up my leg!!" He pointed to his leg...His pant leg and the skin around his calf was gone!! Blood gushed out of his leg and we could see that his bone was visible! Me and Tanya dragged him away...Farther and farther from the hungry zombies! "It's going to be ok!" I said to him. He smiled. We continued to drag him until we were finally out of the maze!!! Hooray!!!!! We then picked him up and we heading towards were the wall was and we saw that the wall was broken down! "Wait wasn't it-" "Doesn't matter! We are going home!" I interrupted Taylor intentionally.......We ran with him up towards the hill...Unfortunately there was one little teeny tiny issue however....We couldn't carry him up and into the gap! He was too heavy for us! I looked back and the horde came dashing for us and I immediately leaped up towards gap and squeezed myself through the space....I could see our town again!!! I ran over to this tall tree next to us and saw a huge branch that was 7 feet long...I broke it off with all my strength...I was sweating like hell...I went back to the gap and laid down in a prone position and told Taylor to grab onto it...Tanya pushed the bottoms of his feet so he could go up faster....Before you know it, me and my buddy were both in town again and away from that hell on Earth that we were trapped in. Tanya climbed up the hill herself without any help...She joined us and we fell to the ground out of exhaustion!!!!