Play Time

*PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH THE STORY WARNINGS IN THE SUMMARY*
----------------------------

Once dry he is led by his wrists into what he thinks is the room where he was first brought. He is made to stand naked with his back along a wall and he is finally able to cover himself with his hands. 'The third one' stands in front of him, gently petting and tickling his face, hair, and arms.

Jimin listens to the sounds of things being moved and set on the floor. Then wood scraping on concrete and the sound of the padding of feet, followed by abrupt silence. He waits as he's petted, to see what will happen next. He doesn't have to wait long. He's pulled a few paces, wrists-first, and then laid face down on what feels like the kitchen table from before. It would make sense, considering the scraping sound of wood on concrete.

The rope that binds him is pulled across the long part of the table and hooked on some unseen apparatus that holds it in place. He feels hands grabbing his ankles and feels the same type of soft rope bound around them. He realizes his legs are being forced apart. The hands release his ankles and he experimentally tries to close them back together, but he cannot. His body is at a sharp 90-degree angle, with his arms across the table and his legs spread, his ankles presumably tied to the legs of the table.

He hears the wet sounds of kissing, the soft padding of feet, and then the sound of a door being closed. Jimin hears nothing. He wonders if he's now alone.

He has an urge to call out to ask if he is indeed alone. He wets his lips with his tongue and takes a breath through an open mouth, preparing himself to speak. But before he can, he feels fingers push through his wet locks.

It is 'the third one'; he is alone with 'the third one'. He feels him before he knows what's happening. His cock swells as a warm wetness surrounds it. Jimin takes a deep gasping breath. This is not something he is prepared for.

Jungkook had not warned him this was what it was like. Maybe Jungkook fought against this? Maybe Jungkook brought the beatings upon himself. Jimin frowns, that doesn't seem right. Jungkook doesn't seem like the type who would fight them. Jimin also remembers the slap he had received after his eyes were taped over. No there were still many things he did not know.

Jimin is soon fully hard with the help of a mouth and hands. His cock is released and it rubs against the underside of the table, which is thankfully not rough, but neither is it comfortable. 'The third one' climbs out from underneath him, this time brushing past his legs. Jimin frowns in confusion, what is happening now?

He hears the rustle of fabric and movement around the room. Then 'the third one' reaches between his legs and rubs his cock once more, but does not climb between his legs again.

He feels a moist digit on the outside of the ring of muscles. Then the finger pushes in against the resistance. He's in complete shock. He has never before experienced anal sex; he has never even tried it on someone else. So the idea that someone has their finger in his ass is overwhelming and wrong.

He bucks against the hand. The finger is removed immediately and his head is hit hard from behind. His face smashes against the table. Jimin can taste blood, he's not sure where the blood has come from, he only knows that the entire right side of his face hurts. He licks his lips and wipes the blood away that he can reach with his tongue.

The finger returns to his ass and he bucks again almost unconsciously. In return, the finger is removed and he receives a sharp elbow jammed hard into the back of his ribcage. He wheezes out a gasp.

As he is trying to take the multiple injuries away, the finger returns, plunging deeply into his body. It feels wrong and he almost gags as it twists deeper. He tries pushing it out because nothing is meant to go in there, it's meant to go out. He receives a sharp slap on his exposed backside. But he persists in trying to expel the unwanted digit.