Chapter 10

May 5th, 2005, Forks.
Big time skip again, I know:(
_________________________________________

Big time skip again, I know:(_________________________________________

Catherine's dress^

Alice was helping Catherine get ready for prom. Sadly the short haired girl couldn't go since her mate wasn't a big fan of social events and he had convinced her to not go for once.

Jasper wasn't a big fan either, but Catherine had convinced him. She had got him to agree by promising him lots of sex, but still. He agreed so win win.

She was still sitting at Alice's vanity while the girl applied makeup to her. She was still only wearing a bathrobe. Her hair was in a half up, half down style, letting her brown curls flow on her back.

Alice had, per Catherine's request, kept the makeup simple. Sparkly eyes, cat eyeliner and light pink lips. Catherine was wearing shiny, dangly earrings and a necklace with the Cullen family crest on it. Gifted to her by Carlisle when they formed the coven.

"Do you like it?" Alice asked her sister as they stared in the mirror. Alice knew that she loved it but she wanted her sister to feel included. Catherine giggled and nodded. "I love it. I feel like a princes." She said with a bright smile.

"Well, not just yet. Once your in your dress." Alice said with a proud smile. The two girls had gone dress shopping for Catherine a short while ago. The vampire had picked out a pink dress embroidered flowers.

Catherine nodded and stood up. Alice helped her put on the dress before they stared at each other. "You look so beautiful!" Alice excitedly exclaimed. Catherine brightly grinned before asking. "Do you think Jasper will like it?" With a giddy smile. Alice just nodded and responded. "He'll think you look like an angel. Because you do." She added with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Catherine said before hugging her sister. Alice hugged back but quickly pulled away. "Don't ruin my masterpiece." She said, only half serious.

Catherine just nodded and giggled. "I guess I should go downstairs. My husband must be waiting." She said with a giddy smile. Alice nodded and opened the door for her sister.

Catherine stood ontop of the stairs, she slowly walked down to the livingroom, shaking with excitement. When she got the the last few steps, Jasper noticed her.

As soon as he saw her he stood up. His mouth was hanging open slightly as he stared at her. When she reached him, broad grin on her face, she took his hand. "Hey, you." She said.

"You- you, you look-" He stammerd out. She just giggled. "Too much? I tried to get Alice to-" "No! No, you look.... so beautiful. Absolutely amazing." He said. He bowed down and kissed her hand, causing her to giggle.

"Shall we?" He asked while holding out his arm. She nodded and took it. While he led her to the car, Emmett wolf whistled. She just smiled and jokingly blew him a kiss.