Chapter 5

January 27th, 2005, Cullen Residence
________________________________________

After Edward had told them that he would try to keep a distance from Bella, everything went back to normal. Almost.

Catherine and Emmett were fighting over who would drive the Jeep to school today.

Emmett thought it had to be him because he was bigger than Catherine.

Catherine thought it had to be her because she was older than Emmett.

"No! I'm older so I have more experience with cars!" She yells. "Oh bullshit! You got your license 27 years ago! I have had mine since the 40s!" He yelled back.

Jasper and Rosalie were sitting next to eachother, watching their partners. "Why did we get married to them again?" Rosalie asked her brother. "No idea." He answered.

"Jasper, I'm angry not deaf!" Catherine yelled. He put his hands up in defense and smirked at her.

"Hey darlin', why don't you let Emmett ride on the way to school and then you drive on the way back?" He offered. Catherine shook her head. "No! I'm older! I should get to go first!"

"You say you're older yet you act like a little kid." He said, knowing that would be enough to convince her. She hated being called a kid when she was one of the oldest in the house.

"Fine!" She huffed and sat next to Jasper. He just smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife and kissed her head. "Good girl." He mumbled in her hair.

She smiled before getting up and taking Rosalie's hand. "We'll ride your baby to school." She said before pulling Rosalie with her.

"Maybe I could-" "You can't drive in my car." Rosalie cut her off, followed by Catherine sighing. "Let's just go." Rosalie told her sister as they stepped in her car.

Alice and Oliver were staying home today. To seem more human, the Cullens would be 'sick' every once in a while.

Rosalie started the car and right when Jasper and Emmett came outside she yelled. "So long suckers!" Before speeding off.

When they arrived at school Rosalie parked her car next to Edwards mom car. The girls ran out of the car, as fast as they humanly could, and ran inside the building, laughing.

When they reached Catherine's locker they heard the Jeep pull up outside. They looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

They turned to the front door to see their husbands walk in together. It was still fairly early so the halls were basically empty.

"You girls, you're mean." Emmett told them when they reached them. "Really mean." Jasper sarcastically added.

"Is that so?" Rosalie looked up at her husband, a smirk on her face. Emmett nodded and grabbed Rosalie's hand. He pulled her with him down the halls while Rosalie just squeeled and giggled.

"Emmett is gonna have to carry her to her classes the rest of the day." Catherine sarcastically said as they watched the couple leave.

"You know the feeling?" He asked her with a lopsided grin. He stepped forward, she stepped back. Until her back hit her locker.

"Oh, yes, I do. I have this husband, you know?" She said. "Oh? Is that so? And what does that husband of yours do?" Jasper teased, his hand gripped her waist.

"Well, for starters. He's really kind. He loves psysical touch. He is very, very handsome." Her hand gripped his arm. "Oh, is he?" Jasped asked her. "Oh yes he is. And he has this accent... it's very attractive." "Yeah?" "Yeah. And uhh... he is.. amazing in bed." She whispered in his ear.