Useless

A/N: This is a scene I took heavy inspiration from while writing a certain scene, just watch it quickly before reading to better visualize some of the stuff I wrote.

Listen to - No time to die by Billie Eyelash while reading.

-----

"So, this is the big guy those villains were bragging about" you whispered, looking through the bush at the thing they called a Nomu. It's surprising how much people will spill when you threaten to shove their own shit down their throats.

You had only looked away for a second, when you felt a large gust of wind. Midoriya stood at the foot of the Nomu. He made his move and attempted to take a shot at the big ass bird. What was more surprising though, was the fact that it had done no damage. None at all. 

It was almost in sync that All Might appeared at the front door, Iida by his side. Only then did you feel the full extent of your worry. Your eyes drifted towards your teacher; face smashed into the ground. If he couldn't do anything, how could anyone except to live through this. No, how could you expect to. 

The next moments happened so quickly, you could barely comprehend. Midoriya ran towards All might, but the warp gate villain appeared in front of him, blocking the path. Bakugo and Kirishima quickly jumped out, grabbing the only tangible part of it's body, holding it down. Todoroki froze the Nomu in it's place. 

All you could do was cower in the bush as the action happened in front of you. What were you doing here? They were all so powerful, but if you stepped in you'd surely die. 

"They escaped un-injured and captured my two strongest men, Kids these days really are amazing, they make the league of villains look like amateurs, can't have that, Nomu," The man known as Shigiraki said, itching his neck to the point you thought his skin would tear off.

You hadn't been notcided. If you joined the fight you'd surely be in the way. A wave of guilt fell over you as your eyes scanned over everyone, knowing you couldn't do a worthwile thing to help. If it really came down to it, you could act as a distraction, as bait, but after that, what were you really worth?

You watched in awe as the Nomu broke off it's own arms in a last ditch effort to free itself, then grew them back as if they were nothing. It rushed Bakugo and Kirishima, protecting the villain. Your eyes widened as in nearly a blink of an eye it could have killed him. All Might rushed in, saving the boy. 

It seemed the match the number one in every aspect. Speed, strength, agility, it had it all. Could he really win? Or would they kill the symbol of peace like they intended to. But as everyone was caught up, the battle feild came to a standstill. 

You, safely nestled away in the bush, seemed to be the last hope. You were so weak, there was nothing you could do, but in a moment of complete self-sacrifice, you emerged from hiding, revealing your position.

"Over here," you said loudly, Shigaraki, the only one not occupied, looked towards you. Your legs shook as you walked closer, ready to make an attack on the man. If you could get close enough, would the Nomu turn its attention to you? Could you create an opening wide enough for the symbol of peace to slip through and save the day.

All you wanted was for your friends to escape. That's all you wanted. "Why the hell are you?" he asked in a sharp, piercing voice, almost making your heart stop right then and there. You had to give it everything you had to take another step forward. 

Your eyes shifted to the side, watching the Nomu fix it's attention of you, holding All Might in a tighter grip than before. "Listen, I know you have a thing for All Might and bringing his all-mighty ass down, but if you could please leave us out of it, that would be wonderful," you said with a smile, a bead of sweat running down your face. You were going to die.