First Day

-----

You had taken the entrance exam a month before officially moving into the city. Effortlessly, you took one of the top spots, not first, but second. First was some guy from another area, and to be honest, you didn't really care who he was.

You were born quirk less, and as you grew older, your father worried about whether or not you would ever get one. In a constantly evolving world with dangerous people, who possess ever growing dangerous abilities, being quirk less is quite a disadvantage.

You, however, became quickly good at various martial arts. Training in MMA since a young age, upon your father's request, which developed an intense love for fighting in you. You became very good very quick. Your father, being a very big and strong man, thankfully passed you on some good genetics, so you became very strong and skillful quickly.

--

The day after you arrived at your new apartment, your uniform came. It was a bit baggy, the shirt and jacket fit loosely, the skirt began to slip, but the shoes you had ordered online fit fine. When you had taken your measurements, you added a few inches, "better safe than sorry" is what you said, just in case you had gotten them wrong or stuff ran small, but instead they just didn't fit at all, and you would have to contact the school as soon as you could.

You put on your uniform, trying your best to follow videos on sewing and clothing alterations. Thankfully the small corner store two blocks down had sewing kits on sale, your skirt fit good enough for now, but the shirt and jacket would just have to wait.

You made it to the bus stop just in time to make it to school with time to spare. Of course, you arrived almost late. The bus was extremely crowded with, of course, about 500 fucking stops before yours. Your headache, due to you completely forgetting your morning coffee, grew stronger as you became increasingly annoyed at the constant body odor, crying children, and screech of the bus tires. 

With no time at all, you arrived at the front gates of U.A. Students from first to third year flooded in the big doors, hoping their first day of school would go a splendid as they'd expect. You however just hoped the day would end so you could catch up on many well needed hours of sleep.

Class 1A was on the second floor so once you saw you were almost out of time, so you ran, well almost ran, to your classroom. Though barely anyone was there, including the teacher, who you successfully beat to the door.

"Good morning, my name is Tenya Iida, wel-"

"Please," you interrupted, holding your temples as a second migraine rose to your head. The blue haired boy looked taken aback as you rose your voice. "Please," you said again, a bit louder before you continued the sentence. "Please just shut the fuck up. It is seven in the morning. I'm not sure how you are used to starting your mornings, but I sure as hell don't want you all up in my face as soon as I enter the door, so for the love of god! give me five minutes before you bombard me with useless greetings and introductions, we have the rest of the year to talk, I don't need to hear it now."

You had to admit, it may have been the bitchiest thing you'd ever done. However, you weren't in the mood, and if you weren't feeling well, you weren't going to make others feel better. 

Iida looked taken aback by your sudden outburst, but decided to keep his further comments to himself as he stood by the door. You regretted your words after you said them but didn't take them back. He didn't seem to be hurt by them, so even if you really wanted to, there was no need to apologies.

When you got to your desk, all you could think about doing was falling into the sweet embrace of sleep, that was until the rest of the people began to file in. It turns out you weren't the only one who thought about coming in late, and soon enough, half the class was there.

You sat almost in the front, right next to a pissed off boy who looked like he wanted to strangle you for no fucking reason, and a pink girl who looked like she was buzzing to start a conversation. You looked at the pink girl but didn't give her long enough to actually say something before you whipped your head to the other side, then you stared at the blonde kid.

His hair was spiked in all different directions and his feet were propped up on the desk. You slightly scrunched your nose. He gave off unclean vibes, not like a bad soul or anything, but like he just came from the sewers and came to give you dirty rodent diseases like the plague.

You were taken aback when he whipped his head towards you, and you hoped to God that he didn't have some mind reading quirk. The boy made some sort of clicking sound with his tongue before finally speaking to you. "What the fuck are you looking at you fucking zombie?" he hissed, pointing out your tired looking face and somber expression.

You looked at him with a face that would make anyone insecure. It twisted in disgust, and you recoiled as if a putrid odor seemed to come from him. Your nose wrinkled and upper lip curled, revealing your clenched teeth. Furrowed lines between your eyebrows and the tightness of your jaw clearly portrayed your intense revulsion, and you averted your gaze as if trying to shield yourself from the sight and smell of the rotting waste.

It was purely an instinctual reaction. The boy's face twisted into a mixture of confused anger, and embarrassment as he began to get closer, threatening a fight. "I don't mean to be a bitch," you started, holding the same face, "But can you please back up."

His face turned an alarming shade of red, and his eyes narrowed as he glared at you. His breathing became rapid and shallow, and his hands balled into tight fists at his sides. His muscles tensed as if he were about to spring into action, but he remained eerily still, the silence around him only heightening the intensity of his anger. His gaze was piercing, drilling your soul with a fierce intensity that spoke volumes. The air around him crackled with pent-up energy, a ticking time bomb waiting to explode at any moment.

He scoffed and opened his mouth as if he was going to respond but looked to the door and shut it instead. A green haired boy stared back, his mouth agape, and his eyes filled with fear. "Uh, hi," he spoke out to the entire class, followed by the weird Iida kid, coming out to bother him as well.

A girl with a brown bob haircut followed behind him, making some weird arm motions while the green haired boy turned red. It looked kind of weird given you couldn't understand a word of what they were saying, but eventually, the brown-haired girl went on to say how she was so excited and couldn't wait to make friends or something of the sort.

The blonde haired boy glared at them and seemed to be deep in thought, or maybe he was just realizing how bad he probably smelled. To be honest, there was just something about him. Maybe it was his face, or the way he presented himself, but it just made you so mad.

Suddenly another pulsing wave of pain from your head hit you, and you had no choice but to turn back to him and ask "hey, you got any Advil?"

"Fuck off."

What happened next was completely unexpected. "If you're just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff now," a voice said seemingly out of nowhere. "Welcome to U.A.s hero course," a man in a sleeping bag said from the foot of the doorway.

The man slightly unzipped his sleeping bag to suck the life out of what looked to be a yogurt pouch. "It took eight seconds before you all shut up. Time is valuable, rational students would understand that" he said, finally fully unzipping it and stepping out. The man looked worn out with an unshaven face, and loose black hair. 

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa, your teacher."

You were surprised to say the least, but you wouldn't put it past the school for hiring someone that looked like him. While looks did matter to a school with as good a standing as U.A., their teachers were known for their odd appearance and way of teaching considering they were all pro's.

The man pulled a gym uniform out of the sleeping bag like it was a magic hat. "Right, put these on and head outside," he groaned, so you grabbed the clothing, and headed outside.

-----