Bingo

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD START THE VIDEO AT 7:05 I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS

Also, I need some honest feedback. I'm currently about to write chapter 60, but the think about me is that as long as there's a set story line for the series, I will go as long as I can, adding in bits of fluff and relationship stuff. At the moment, I'm planning on stopping right before the provisional licencing exam arc, which would bring us to about 70-75 chapters depending on how many cute fluff fillers I put in, but If you guys REALLY WANTED I could extend it out to the Paranormal Liberation war arc, including the Shie Hasaiki or something equivelant, and the joint training arc, maybe bringing us to about 120 chapters, which is a bit much, maybe a bit less because I'd be cutting out the whole Meta Liberation army arc. It's honestly up to you jsut and how much you like this story cause i'm happy to do either.

-----

Your hands shook, latching onto your doorknob. The brick of your apartment complex felt cold as you desperately leaned against it for stability. Cold beads of sweat dripped down your skin. You had completed your task, and all you had to do now was open the door, then you would be safe.

Your eyes glanced back to the stairs. On crunches with an injured arm, and multiple stiches on all limbs, you had climbed from the first to third floor in under an hour, better than you expected. It wasn't the smartest idea, but nothing you ever did really was, so that was a reasonable argument.

Your body ached beyond belif, dark bags had formed under your eyes as you were running on an empty tank.

3rd person

Her fingers felt the cold metal of the knob, turning it and walking into the cold apartment. She had meant to turn the air conditioning off when she got home, but sadly her after school plans hadn't gone as planned.

Due to the incident, (y/n) and her classmates had two days off of school. Recovery girl had advised her to bed rest, but sadly, she had other duties.

Mrs. Chalmette from the second floor had asked her to bring her to bring her to bingo, since her son couldn't catch a ride into the city in time.

(y/n) agreed to go, but was too much of a wimp to back out, so she was committed. She hoped to invite her new neighbor, Katsuki Bakugo as a joke. Maybe his mom would take pity on her, and force her son to go with her. He'd obviously deny concidering he'd just been through the same horrifying incident.4

The time was 3:00 in the afternoon. Bingo was a 30-minute walk, but taking the train would reduce the time by ten minutes. Considering her and Mrs. Chalmette both have trouble walking at the moment, it would take another ten minutes.

-- second person POV

-- time skip

"Ah, (y/n) right? Are you here to see Katsuki? I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't you be home resting? The school called all the parents about what had happened, and you seem to have gotten the short end of the stick."

"Yeah, recovery girl said the same thing, but I agreed to take my elderly neighbor to bingo, and I was wondering if Ba-I mean Katsuki wanted to go. It's no big deal if he doesn't, but we've all been under a lot of stress lately, and I thought he might want to go," you said with a smile.

"Of course, he would love to go, come on in, I'll go get him."

Mitsuki let you in and ran up their steps to go retrieve her son. You were sure he would protest, and not want to tag along at all, but you sure would get a kick out of it. You were 90% sure you were going to die in your sleep, so you were going to make the most of your remaining day on earth.